Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bear-StrengthWithin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hmmmm all I can say is "ALL YOU CAN EAT CHINESE BUFFET" At least once a week..... enough said. My girl sits in amazement as to the piles of food I shovel in during our two hour visit. I can't wait for this weekend.

yea me 2 i love chinese buffet

k_i_l_o_g7 is offline Junior Member
    I Hate all of you, Every Last one. I looked at a Pizza today and got fat, I felt it Osmosis gains, Luckily I pulled my eyes away, it would have been all over if I had noticed the fresh garlic knots coming out of the oven..................I need to go cry now

SwiftMove83 is offline Associate Member
    All I can say is ponderosa's chicken and mashed potatoes over and over..and then when you cant take anymore, you get a bowl of icecream and load it with fluff...that keeps it down.

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank you dear Gid for bringing the weekend...I get two cherats meals a weekend fri-sun and either tomorrow or Sat. will be a piece of work. Not sure if I go the stone creamery route, the gourmet pizza way..the 10 boxes of pro teins Ive had for moons....last sat. was a 2am, wake and see the oreos commerical, stumble to the store and put down 30 cookies with skim....I hope I dont go over 10%! 4400 cals this week and tomoorw I have o add 2 b of pb to my 1 and 2 meals..oh, and reducing cardio to 20 minutes snail pace walk! You know how long its been since I have done SOMETHING before my first meal......cardio has been endless...just a part of daily reginmine....

some 300 lb chicks pussy

k_i_l_o_g7 is offline Junior Member
    lol stayinstacked, I tried to find the label on my girl but I couldnt find it, so technically its calorie free as of now

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    You know that little chinese guy that holds the record for eating hot dogs? Yeah..... He ain't got shit on me.

1buffsob

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    some 300 lb chicks pussy
    Damn, you got me beat on that one buddy!

donveto is offline Junior Member
    when I was 20 (265pounds of lard) I ate all this within 30-40 minutes

Subway:
    footlong roasted chicken sub double the meat (4 breasts)

Wendy's
    Triple classic burger
    3 jr bacon bugers
    6 peice nugget
    large fry
    small chili
    med. frosty

For some reason I never had a problem eating a shat load of food..but it was also a fatty..

another time at papa ginos I had
    a whole large roni xtra cheese
    large fry
    large breadstick
    5 budwiesers..

I would kill buffets...chinese

after all that I had a good idea why I was 280 pounds

Doctor9 is offline New Member

First post - interesting subject

Hello all! First post here - odd that it's *this* discussion

I'm 6'1" 192 lbs (finally - was around 165 for years), and just recently someone challenged me to eat something, so:

3 Big macs, 3 double big macs, 1.25 Litre of 7-up....in 45 minutes.

Fairly full after, I admit...but I suppose that if I *really* had too, I could have had dessert

Doctor9

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    welcome! and thats nothing...you should've seen my cheat meals.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    2.2 pounds of candy, 2.2 pounds of french fries, 4 big burgers with cheese and eggs, 2 liters of ice cream(I guess thats something like 0.7 gallon?), close to one pound of potatoe chips and a couple of liters of milk.

Thats how a proper cheat day could look for me a couple of years ago. Now I dont seem to be able to eat as much anymore for some reason.

Most in one sitting was probably 6 baguetts, some with roast beef some with chicken along with one cup of coffe and 2 small cokes. Took maby 30 minutes.
    I cant cram down that much in one sitting. If I eat china food buffet or pan pizza I can fill the plate maby 3 times and then Im stuffed.

i dunno if this is the most ive ever ate, but its a good one for you guys to try...i call it "the quadrupler"

basically when i lived in magalluf in spain, the 4 big fast food chains (burger king, pizza hut, macdonalds and kfc) were all near each other, so i started at burger king, ordered a meal, nipped over to macdonalds for a big mac meal, over to pizza hut for a chicken pizza then finished at KFC with a tower burger meal.

beautiful!

obviously u can choose any meal u want

ricogl40 is offline Junior Member
    i started w/ 1 brand new box of Kashi Go lean Crunch, Then a brand new box of granola, then 4 individual yogurts, then a half gal of milk, 3 banannas and a half tub of pb, then 9 powerbars and 4 balance bars, then2 chicken breasts, 2 red bulls and 3/4 a fifth of vodka, and about 5 beers. dang i felt like sh!t. i think the alc was the biggest suspect, though

ricogl40 is offline Junior Member
    i can eat 2 foot long subs w/ everything from subway and be starving 20 min later

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Quote Originally Posted by ricogl40
    i started w/ 1 brand new box of Kashi Go lean Crunch, Then a brand new box of granola, then 4 individual yogurts, then a half gal of milk, 3 banannas and a half tub of pb, then 9 powerbars and 4 balance bars, then2 chicken breasts, 2 red bulls and 3/4 a fifth of vodka, and about 5 beers. dang i felt like sh!t. i think the alc was the biggest suspect, though
    Man, I bet you had more gas than an Exxon station after eating that entire box of Go Lean Crunch. That is a ton of fiber for one sitting! I've tore into a box before and I thought my wife was going to fix me up at the Holiday Inn that night.

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    at like 100lbs of ribs at smokey bones

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    one day while bulking natural;
    10 pieces of toast with peanut butter,protein drink with ice cream and 2 bananas,cup of oats.
    whole chicken,loaf of bread,bowl of rice,big mac.
    large supreme,10 chicken wings protein shake,bowl of vegies,2 bowls ice cream with topping.cup of yoghurt.water throughout day
    how many cals do you think that was?

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta
    one day while bulking natural;
    10 pieces of toast with peanut butter,protein drink with ice cream and 2 bananas,cup of oats.
    whole chicken,loaf of bread,bowl of rice,big mac.
    large supreme,10 chicken wings protein shake,bowl of vegies,2 bowls ice cream with topping.cup of yoghurt.water throughout day
    how many cals do you think that was?
    32 cals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information