Thread: cardio question

sauceman is offline Junior Member

cardio question

i work very early in the morning, i get up about 530. i do not have time to do cardio before this. i am stuck doing cardio after my workouts every day. it sucks but i have no choice. my question is should i take my pwo shake after my lift then do cardio? or wait till im done with both??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Dayum, I really hate these scenarios!

Is it possible to do a workout one day in the p.m., then cardio the next in the p.m., etc., and alternate the days like that?

If so, it's actually BETTER for both fat loss and muscle gain through weight training and proper PWO recovery protocols.

If not, well, then just workout then do cardio, then have your pwo shake. Although all that does is supply anabolic nutrients in a tardy fashion while blunting lipolysis and stopping it in it's respective tracks.

~SC~

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    yeah it possible to alternate days, i will try that because the fat loss is just not happening for me, and my diet is in check. thanks swole.

Cool deal brutha. Your fat loss may take a bit "longer" because of the inability to do cardio daily, however it will STILL happen! As well, your body composition once you get there will be FAR BETTER!

Please believe that!

~SC~

Also make sure your cardio comes about 2.0 to 2.5 hours after your last meal which should be PROTEIN/FAT.

Take an ECA or other fat burning supplement before cardio as well, even if it's only caffeine/coffee. This will help the cause.

~SC~

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Also make sure your cardio comes about 2.0 to 2.5 hours after your last meal which should be PROTEIN/FAT.

Take an ECA or other fat burning supplement before cardio as well, even if it's only caffeine/coffee. This will help the cause.

~SC~
    So you're saying he should not have another meal after his PM cardio? Not even protein fat? He shoudl jsut go home shower and hit the sack? Interesting... I just figured this migh tbe kinda catabolic, but i guess it makes mroe sense for fat burning, which is the goal here it seems

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    No he means do the cardio 2 hours after your last meal.....Then after cardio you can eat of course....You may also wanna thinka bout poppin an ALA cap before you do your cardio, should help clear any blood glucose quicker so that you can get down to buring str8t fat!

Thread Information