Thread: Holding water

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

Holding water

what up guys im holding water like a camel i was on vacation for 4 days i maintained my diet for the most part not including the chips and salsa and all the beers but what the hell its vacation right ? but after a hard night of drinking i was ripped all day from the natural diaretics of the booz but normally im holding on the water is there anyway to decreses water weight without takeing anything my diet is basicilly the cutting sticky with a little less in carbs i do eat a lot of broclli maybe that could play a factor i was told to increase my sugar intake a bit and that would help out any input would be great

timtim is offline Member
    are you home from vacation now?

just up the water intake and let your body balance out.

i get water retention from similar situations where sodium levels have far exceeded what is normal.

i'm not sure if this answered your question. if you want supplements, you could try dandelion root or taraxatone.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    yeah home from Vacation now thank god if i were to go through one more day of heavy drinking i know it would be brutel on me im home and back to a steady diet now i did 40 mins of cardio starting to piss all this beer out i should be back to normal by Sunday

Thread Information