smegs is offline Member

eating out while cutting

when im on the go, its not always easy for me to pack every meal i want (weather bulking or cutting)

im currently cutting..

id like to hear some places and what meals you guys get when you eat out if you do.

thanks

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    dude if i eat out depending on what time of the day it is i normally get a chicken salad all resturanunts either fast food or sit down carry a grilled chicken salad

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    if i have to eat out i usually get chicken breast with green veggies, grilled fish w/ green vggies, or a lean cut of steak w/ green veggies. if its a lower end restaurant chicken breast salad no dressing.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    its hard to NOT run into a place near you that wont make some sort of grilled chicken platter/salad ect...even wawa can hook u up with some goods. plus they have hard boiled eggs which are always a great 'snack'

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually have a grilled chicken breast sandwich..no mayo...no skin ...and i ditch the bread.

if its fast food its a grilled chicken sandwich with no bread or mayo, Wendy's baked potatos for .99 are always convenient for carbs, chicken salads, Sometimes Subway or Blimpie if I absolutely have no choice(even though I'm trying to boycott subway)

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Go to applebees and have them bring you out a steak and brocolli..... I'll have that once in a while just to go out to eat with my girl while I cut.

Thread Information