bigdogc is offline Associate Member

starting college, may need help.

hey guys, ive been around a while... tried to help some out. anyway, im going to college and i think my diet days may be over. the reason being is that i have classes a LOT (16hours) and mon tues fri are impossible for me to eat between 10am-4pm, i have like 10 minutes to get to 2 relatively far locations. Anyway, my main goal is to stay fit and keep my 6 pack. so im thinking about 4 meals with protein as a 5 meal.anyway tues/thursday shall be fine.
    mon/wed/fri schedule
    meal 1 9:30am- 6 egg whites 3 whole eggs
    meal 2 4:10pm- subway whole wheat 6inch turkey/ double meat.
    workout 5pm
    meal 3 6pm: PWO 80gcarb/40g pro
    meal4 8pm: either PPWO which is another subway or peanut butter/chicken combo
    meal 5 10pm before bed- Protein/flax

anyway, the only problem with my new shitty plan is that meal 4 is kinda late since im going to bed soon for carbs right? anyway, i think i should be okay since i guzzle down plenty of beer on the weekends and dont seem to have any problems what so ever. any thoughts from college kids on what to expect eating wise? i mean, i have a meal plan so im not giong to be cooking as much, and when im around girls i dont wana have protein shakes and flax lol. thanks for the help
    *edit* just in case it matters im 18 176 5'10 w/ 12%bf */edit*
    -bigdogc

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    lol hey dont let a lousy chick get in the way of your PWO SHAKE BRAH! jk, but I think thats funny, why would they care? they'd probably say what they say to me "You're kind of a health nut arent you?" to which I reply "More like a health LEGUME!"...anyways thats besides the point, I think if you go about this the right way and stick with your meal plan then things wont go downhill as much as say the "Average" college student who gains an amazing 20 lbs the first year..dont eat those "Ramen" soups whatever you do..those are way bad for ya.....other than that its lookin ok man. Can you pack any healthy snacks to eat other than these times though?? that might help

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i kinda need ideas for the healthy snack.. but the thing is the parentals arnt giving me much money for my own food, i have to use the supplements i have, and the meal plan. perhaps beefjerky inbetween classes. and oh yeah, i hate it when people tell me im a health nut, i hate it more when stupid people try to give me stupid advice. i dont even know how to deal with it other than getting mad lol.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you snack IN class?

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    eat a protein bar or something between 9-4 im sure you can eat something while you are switching classes

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Whey shake and food shakes I use bout 3 food shakes a day..just make sure u take small sips , leave them in ur mouth a bit so that the saliva does its job....doesnt taste that bad....tastes like soup....thick gross cold soup.....

smegs is offline Member
    dont eat protein bars, 95% of are shit..

im in university as well, i pack my lunches, and since sometimes i only have a 10 min break i have to pack my lunches.
    - get some tupperware, and pack your lunch in there (i.e. rice with chicken)
    - put some protein and flax in a water bottle, then add water and drink, or use some protein powder with oatmeal and add water and drink

tons of things you can do bro

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    hey guys, ive been around a while... tried to help some out. anyway, im going to college and i think my diet days may be over. the reason being is that i have classes a LOT (16hours) and mon tues fri are impossible for me to eat between 10am-4pm, i have like 10 minutes to get to 2 relatively far locations. Anyway, my main goal is to stay fit and keep my 6 pack. so im thinking about 4 meals with protein as a 5 meal.anyway tues/thursday shall be fine.
    mon/wed/fri schedule
    meal 1 9:30am- 6 egg whites 3 whole eggs
    meal 2 4:10pm- subway whole wheat 6inch turkey/ double meat.
    workout 5pm
    meal 3 6pm: PWO 80gcarb/40g pro
    meal4 8pm: either PPWO which is another subway or peanut butter/chicken combo
    meal 5 10pm before bed- Protein/flax

anyway, the only problem with my new shitty plan is that meal 4 is kinda late since im going to bed soon for carbs right? anyway, i think i should be okay since i guzzle down plenty of beer on the weekends and dont seem to have any problems what so ever. any thoughts from college kids on what to expect eating wise? i mean, i have a meal plan so im not giong to be cooking as much, and when im around girls i dont wana have protein shakes and flax lol. thanks for the help
    *edit* just in case it matters im 18 176 5'10 w/ 12%bf */edit*
    -bigdogc
    ya bro, dont let girls come between your diet and supplements. I have done the same shit and girls thought i was weird when I popped a bunch of pills and shakes, but then all gotta do is say hey I look good so dont worry about it.

mitch911 is offline Member
    just sip on some shakes durring class and eat ur whole foods chicken tuna cottage cheese when u can ...and id go with the oven roasted chicken over the turkey...my buddy works there and says its pretty much processed shit

Thread Information