southpaw0026 is offline New Member

i feel like S***!

So im about 3 days into this new "bulking" diet and my goal is to add about 10-15 lbs. All these calories are really kickin my ass....my workouts suck, i have trouble sleeping, and overall i feel like sitting around....this is the complete opposite of how i was....i would always be doing something and feeling great and my workouts kicked ass too....is this normal??

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    well, how much are ya eating? if yer meals are TOO big then that might be why yer feelin sluggish. Maybe yer eatin too much too often. try to eat smaller meals more frequently. yer body can handle smaller more frequent meals easier than it can handle large meals less often. You might be able to eat MORE that way, or just the same but, easier. You might also have added too many calories too soon. You have to work yer way up to eating huge meals. You can try to eat meals and supplement protein shakes etc. that are easier to digest but still have enough protein/cals to sustain growth. Sounds generally like yer over eating bro, gotta change it up somehow.

xtremepower is offline New Member
    sounds like a form of diabetes called hypoglycemia. Check with your doctor and stay away from excessive carbs. Up your protien and see if you perk up. Also take some vits (preferably liquid) and digestive enzymes to help process the intake mass.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremepower
    sounds like a form of diabetes called hypoglycemia. Check with your doctor and stay away from excessive carbs. Up your protien and see if you perk up. Also take some vits (preferably liquid) and digestive enzymes to help process the intake mass.
    WHAT?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Let us know what you are eating. To much carbs(especialy high gi) will make you slugish same with plenty of fat.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw0026
    So im about 3 days into this new "bulking" diet and my goal is to add about 10-15 lbs. All these calories are really kickin my ass....my workouts suck, i have trouble sleeping, and overall i feel like sitting around....this is the complete opposite of how i was....i would always be doing something and feeling great and my workouts kicked ass too....is this normal??
    Let's see your diet all laid out.

~SC~

xtremepower is offline New Member
    plain and simple; what are you exact symptoms. Fats and Carbs will usually make you sluggish for a bit but will not push you as far as you're speaking of it pushing you. Oh but wait; anyone ever heard of naturally slim guys having cardiac output issues and blood sugar malformities while attempting to put their body in a state that it is not accustomed? Hmmmm... interesting huh? I would like glucose reading at the time of your episodes. Obviously this will take some troubleshooting. In the interim, ease off the carbs and watch what happens.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Calories=Energy. I'm assuming he's doing a Dirty Bulk if he's feeling sluggish, could by Hypoglycemic though. Not sure why IronFreak was laughin ?

when I ate 7000 Calories one day, I was bouncing off the walls with energy (Clean calories)

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    Calories=Energy. I'm assuming he's doing a Dirty Bulk if he's feeling sluggish, could by Hypoglycemic though. Not sure why IronFreak was laughin ?

when I ate 7000 Calories one day, I was bouncing off the walls with energy (Clean calories)
    hypoglycemia is not a form of diabetes....That's what I was laughing about..

I think its kinda hard..to get hypoglycemia with all the food he says hes been eating...unless he's been eating nothing but candy....

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Lmao..I didnt see that...yea Hypoglycemia can occur to people with diabetes, but it isnt a "Form" of it.

Thread Information