KingMike is offline Associate Member

180 Grams of carbs pwo while cutting?

Would it be possible to take in more carbs for pwo and ppwo and forget a high carb day through the week. I have around 100 total now, I was thinking of almost doubling that. I would still keep the daily calories at around 2400.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Depends on if you need that much post-workout or not. If you don't, no reason to eat that much unless you wish to store the excess as fat.

~SC~

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    180 seems quite high bro. I would say 100 tops for your post workout shake, then your meal coming an hour later can be somewhat higher in low gi carbs.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I also wasn't sure if he meant 180 total (between pwo1 and 2), or 180 in EACH offering.

~SC~

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    ya i wasnt sure either, i thought he meant 180 of dex?? which would be crazy.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    ya i wasnt sure either, i thought he meant 180 of dex?? which would be crazy.
    If he was shooting slin PWO AND in uber-bulking maybe...but cutting? Nah! 180 is a shitload.

KingMike is offline Associate Member
    About 180 total. 100 pwo and 80 or so ppwo via yam, basmatti rice or malto meal. I am 185 pounds and fairly lean at 6 foot tall. BF is around 14-15 and the loose skin does not help matters.I am feeling awesome without a carb day. It has only been 7 days but I would like to run it through with no high carb day but I still want to keep as much mass as possible. I just want to do whatever will be the most beneficial in the long run for keeping mass whilst losing fat.

Thread Information