KingMike is offline Associate Member

Check pics, what is my BF%?

I have been cutting and I think I am getting too thin as opposed to cut becasue of this damn loose skin I keep trying too loose. I am 6 foot 184 pounds and very hairy in the pic. Should I contiue to cut or bulk a little. I currently have been 9 days with only pwo and ppwo carbs with no refeeds and feel a little frail. Here is a pic I just had my girl take of me, please evaluate it. Oh yeh, 3 years ago I weighed 288 pounds so the loose skin is there, I just think I keep going on cutting diets in vein becasue of it. I WILL NOT have surgery.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ygust05184.jpg

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd say about 15%, but congrats on going from 288 to where u are now.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    15-17%, upper body is leaner... keep it up, it'll get lower with hard work and dedication.

KingMike is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the replys. Should I continue without a refeed or will it really help. I thought about doing what I do and the second I cannot do in the gym what I did the previous workout, eat oats and yams like a mutha the next day. I am on a 1 on 1 off split. Cardio every single morning with a total day of rest every 8-10 days. I am getting 100 grams of carbs total in my pwo and ppwo, that is the ONLY carbs I eat. Is it possible to up the pwo carbs and forget about refeeds.

Thread Information