KingMike is offline Associate Member

The more I cut, the more I hang, HELP!

Went 9 days with PERFECT eating and got leaner but my loose skin got worse. I am eating fat free crap today. lots of it and everything is filled out again and I look ALOT better. is this common. I did loose over 100 pounds nad have loose skin. maybe I am just destined to be a bigger filled out guy as opposed to a thin, ripped loose skin hangin; MF'er. Any thoughts on this? I had 250 on the bent rows the other days and my ENTIRE stomach and tits were hanging, they do not hang today thanks to an old friend named captain crunch.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Were you low-carbin it for the past few days?? You could have been glycogen depleted.

If I have loose skin. Should I just live with it and be fully depleted day in and day out and live a happier life as opposed to cutting 8 months out of the year and just ending up a skinny, slightly ripped flabby skin person. I hate it when people say damn, you are ripped, if they only knew what was lurking under my shirt. I would rather just appear to be a big dude that has muscle anf fat andhave my skin filled out a little.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Well personally, I'd say screw tryin to be that cut...I mean guess what that look isn't for everyone, try bulkin and fill that skin in with some muscle....Other than that Surgery is an option???

Thanks for the thought. I think I will start tommorow since I am now filled with carbs. At 185 pounds, would 3200 calories be a good start. I want to get complex carbs in every meal but have a shake with flax before bed. By the way. I never had the obsesive compulsive about the skin until I started doing cardio every monning a year and a hlaf ago. Before that I just ate healthy, about 2400 calories, and lifted my weights and was very happy. it was'nt til this serious cutting pahse that I becasme very pissed at the world.

Thread Information