Thread: sesathin

rssumme is offline Junior Member

sesathin

I am on a cut now using the cutting sticky and I am making good progress so far. I have some extra cash for supplements and keep hearing about sesathin. Is it all hype or will it help me to progress a little faster with diet/cardio and strength training already in check? Also was thinking of stacking it with CEE and lean xtreme. Is this a good stack for fat loss? I am about 18% right now. 6'0" 186lbs. I know some think I should wait on the CEE till after I cut but im hoping it will maximize my performance with weight training and it should not make me hold water since its not monohydrate. Thoughts will be appreciated.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Lean Extreme would certainly help with VAT. However this wouldn't be evident until you were leaner than 18% BF. SesaThin with yourcutting diet would certainly be a good idea, also it would be very good to have on hand for your cheat days.

Not familiar with the term VAT. Can you define for me? I tried a search, and found some hits for VAT but no definition. Thanks bro!

Visceral Adipose Tissue, primarily fat that is behind the abdominals. Lean Extreme basically eliminates Cortisol which is a major player in VAT. Other than that I don't think LX would have much benefit for you unless you are under alot of stress, or coming off a cycle. Thats why I said SesaThin

Awesome. Just ordered the sesathin.

Thoughts on the CEE? Should I wait till im done cutting? Or go ahead with it?

If it doesn't bloat you, I don't see it being an issue.

Thread Information