ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member

Diet for cycle??

Im 6'3 225lbs. with about 14% body fat.

Im probably gonna run a cycle consisting sus 750mg (250mg 3x week) and deca 400mg (200mg 2x week).

My Goal is to get to about 245 - 250lbs (I know I will not keep all the gains but thats my target while im on the cycle). I have no problem getting my body fat up, I just want to try to keep it under 22% (I loose fat fast).

What should my daily caloric and carb intake be, and even protein. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiAbLo19
    Im 6'3 225lbs. with about 14% body fat.

Im probably gonna run a cycle consisting sus 750mg (250mg 3x week) and deca 400mg (200mg 2x week).

My Goal is to get to about 245 - 250lbs (I know I will not keep all the gains but thats my target while im on the cycle). I have no problem getting my body fat up, I just want to try to keep it under 22% (I loose fat fast).

What should my daily caloric and carb intake be, and even protein. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Check out the bulking sticky at the top of this page, or click the link in my signature. That is a great outline for a lean mass diet that won't put too much fat on you. Construct your own diet, then post it in this forum and others will help you get it straightened out.

Thread Information