skribbble is offline Member

Critique my diet Cutting!

Im trying to cut, but still need alot of cals so i dont lose too much weight. Im 190 now and wanna be like 185 but hopefulyl lose 5 lbs of fat Im 10% body fat and want to get to like 8% My diet is..

meal 1 - 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oats

meal 2 - 2 scoops whey with 1 tablespoon of flax

meal 3 - 2 cans of tuna with lite mayo and lite pickle relish on wheat bread (i know the bread isnt the best but i need the carbs for my workouts)

workout

PWO - 2 scoops whey with 70g of dex and 1 teaspoon of creatine

ppwo - tuna and mayo and pickle relish and wheat bread again or..
    chicken and 1/2 cup of oats

before bed - shake with flax

I think i need to add some broccoli in my diet? Anyone else think so

someone!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    you need to eat somthing eles besides tuna add some chicken and switch up ur fats use olive oil all natty Pb and maybe some butter

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Check the how to cut sample atop the page for a good general guide. Bread is shit, it's in your mind that you "need" carbs for your workout, you are also mixing mayo with bread and that's not good, etc. etc.

~SC~

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    Im trying to cut, but still need alot of cals so i dont lose too much weight. Im 190 now and wanna be like 185 but hopefulyl lose 5 lbs of fat Im 10% body fat and want to get to like 8% My diet is..

meal 1 - 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oats. This is only around 20g of protein. Try to take in at least 40-50 grams per meal.

meal 2 - 2 scoops whey with 1 tablespoon of flax Make this a pro/fat meal Chicken w/ flax and broccoli

meal 3 - 2 cans of tuna with lite mayo and lite pickle relish on wheat bread (i know the bread isnt the best but i need the carbs for my workouts)[b]Dump the breat pre-workout try a protein/flax shake

workout

PWO - 2 scoops whey with 70g of dex and 1 teaspoon of creatine
    im not a fan of creatine gets me bloated to hell
    ppwo - tuna and mayo and pickle relish and wheat bread again or..
    chicken and 1/2 cup of oats
    ppwo- make this chicken with around 1 cup of brown rice, and broccoli
    before bed - shake with flax good

BOLD Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Check the how to cut sample atop the page for a good general guide. Bread is shit, it's in your mind that you "need" carbs for your workout, you are also mixing mayo with bread and that's not good, etc. etc.

~SC~
    So drop the bread? Can i switch to multigrain or no bread at all? Also the mayo is lite and has 1g of fat per tablespoon and its polyunsaturated i think

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    BOLD Good luck bro!

How abuot these solutions
    meal 1 - add 1 scoop of protein to the oats?

for everything else im goign to throw chicken breast in for a meal or 2. I got kinda sick of chicken after having it for so long. Also gonna get the brocoli back in the diet for sure! THAnks everyone!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    dude you need to ditch bread period...add a few cups of broccli or green beans or spinach to your meals and if you weight 190 a couple cans of tuna a day aint gonna cut it....use chicken and add more egg whites to the first meal maybe instead of 6 take down about 9 figuer out ur macros and ow many calories you need a day than count it out open your frig and cubord and start adding it up because right now ur living off tuna and whey you must be runing through tolit paper !!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    dude you need to ditch bread period...add a few cups of broccli or green beans or spinach to your meals and if you weight 190 a couple cans of tuna a day aint gonna cut it....use chicken and add more egg whites to the first meal maybe instead of 6 take down about 9 figuer out ur macros and ow many calories you need a day than count it out open your frig and cubord and start adding it up because right now ur living off tuna and whey you must be runing through tolit paper !!!

hahaha ill try to get back to chicken. I used to be all chicken and whey switched up to tuna but ill add chicken back in. no i poo only 1 time a day

Thread Information