Thread: dirty bulker

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

dirty bulker

what is dirty bulking? Im assuming its bulking but with shit food surch as chocolate and crisps to bang up the calories, am i right? Could someone please provide and example dirty bulking diet. Are they used to put on weight fast ?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Some people will have different opinions on this. I believe depending on your metabolism bulking with a someone dirty diet can be beneficial. It is more of a personal issue on what works and doesnt work for you. If you do a so-called "dirty bulk" remember your protein, unsat fat, and complex carb intake during the day is still essential for putting on clean weight. So don't just go wild with fastfoods and crap like that.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt thing things such as chocolate cause there isnt much nutritional value but if i was goign to bulk dirty I would have a fast food meal 1 time a day. maybe eat out rest food also same day , chicken wings etc.. i would say though you want alot of protein even in dirty bulking drinking 10 2liters of soda for 4k calories isnt goign to put on what your lookign for. some of my friends dont follow anything near what is recommended on here and still are 8%bf and growing like crazy. good genetics.. wish i had it.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    yeah i got those genetics, it works great for me. I eat 5 slices of pizza and a protein shake for the last five days for lunch. and thats jus an example. I have beem growin like crazy and puttin on what looks good, and still have a good six pack. I have tried clean bulkin' but this is the only way that works for me "if its in next to me and its able to be eatin', its goin down". I also dont do cardio, cause im on my feet for work all day. im an ecto if i dont eat like this for a day i will lose 5lbs jus like that, i mean i kno its not quality 5 lbs but its is 5lbs that could go to building muscle and keepin my body in an anabolic state. GQ

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    yeah i got those genetics, it works great for me. I eat 5 slices of pizza and a protein shake for the last five days for lunch. and thats jus an example. I have beem growin like crazy and puttin on what looks good, and still have a good six pack. I have tried clean bulkin' but this is the only way that works for me "if its in next to me and its able to be eatin', its goin down". I also dont do cardio, cause im on my feet for work all day. im an ecto if i dont eat like this for a day i will lose 5lbs jus like that, i mean i kno its not quality 5 lbs but its is 5lbs that could go to building muscle and keepin my body in an anabolic state. GQ

**** you.. you suck...

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    haha

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    a dirty bulker is probably like what I did my first bulker. 2 dubbel cheeseburgers 3 times a day with lots of mashed potatoes, 3-4 liters of milk everyday. 2 liters of juice everyday some days 1-2 liters of yoghurt ontop of that
    I got like 140-200g protein day from diary products alone

I went from 90 to 110-112kg in like 5 weeks or so. In other words I gained roughly 45 ibs in 5 weeks. Most of it fat and bloat.

Thread Information