SaTyR is offline Member

Help with my diet please.

Can you help me with my diet:

Hello all, Im currently trying to diet. But I am not loosing any pound. I currently weigh 203.5lbs. (92,5kg), at about 17percent fat, and this is my diet.
    I do cardio 5 days a week 40 minutes while taking ECA.
    I must mention im also on a cycle. Tren +Test. The tren is now done, im only using test now and trying to cut down on the fat.

Meal 1 :

Protein shake(skim milk) + 400ml fresh squised orange juice.

Meal 2 :

200gr(raw) Lean Steak + veggies.

Meal 3 :

PWO

Protein shake(skim milk) + 80gr Dextrose

Meal 4 :

Meal 5 :

Protein shake(skim milk)

Sorry for my bad english.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I suspect that the test you are taking is rendering the ECA cocmpletely ineffective. After you finish your cycle it will be easier to cut.

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR

Hello all, Im currently trying to diet. But I am not loosing any pound. I currently weigh 203.5lbs. (92,5kg), at about 17percent fat, and this is my diet.
    I must mention im also on a cycle. Tren +Test. The tren is now done, im only using test now and trying to cut down on the fat.

Meal 1 :

Meal 2 :

Meal 3 :

PWO

Meal 4 :

Meal 5 :

Protein shake(skim milk)

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Lose the milk due to sugars that are in it. Add some complex carbs for breakfast and after your PWO shake. Get some EFA's in there like flax oil and natural peanut butter. Just remember not to mix fats and carbs in the same meal. Check the cutting sticky for a guidline.

SaTyR is offline Member
    I did not know the ECA does not work cause im using test?

Ill cut down the milk and use water and also instead of morning orangje juice ill use oatmeal.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Lose the milk due to sugars that are in it. Add some complex carbs for breakfast and after your PWO shake. Get some EFA's in there like flax oil and natural peanut butter. Just remember not to mix fats and carbs in the same meal. Check the cutting sticky for a guidline.
    Sooner you say don't mix fat and carbs. But you suggest I use some flax oil in my PWO shake? But im also using dextrose? 40gr Protein 80gr Dextrose + flax oil?!

I did not know the ECA does not work cause im using test?

Ill cut down the milk and use water and also instead of morning orangje juice ill use oatmeal.
    That was not exactly what I meant. The test is helping you bulild muscle, which weighs more than fat. It is also helping you retain water. You will not often loose weight while on it. I never have. I dont understand why you would be cycling if you are trying to lose weight.

What type of test are you taking and in what dosages? How long have you been on your cycle? How long will you be on your cycle? How much recsearch did u do before you started your cycle? How old are you?
    Last edited by beenie; 08-16-2005 at 04:38 AM.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think I ever said put flax in with your PWO. Use it before you go to bed in your shake.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    That was not exactly what I meant. The test is helping you bulild muscle, which weighs more than fat. It is also helping you retain water. You will not often loose weight while on it. I never have. I dont understand why you would be cycling if you are trying to lose weight.

What type of test are you taking and in what dosages? How long have you been on your cycle? How long will you be on your cycle? How much recsearch did u do before you started your cycle? How old are you?
    I have been on cycle for 3 months. Using Tren +Test to bulk. I have gained a good amount of weight. But also allot of fat. I still have 2months left with only the Test at 500mg/week. I wanna cut now, because I easily loose muscle when im dieting. With the test it helps me retain muscle. I am 23, and did enough research to know what I am doing, i feel like you are questioning my knowledge about steroids ?

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    I don't think I ever said put flax in with your PWO. Use it before you go to bed in your shake.
    Okey sooner thank you!

I have been on cycle for 3 months. Using Tren+Test to bulk. I have gained a good amount of weight. But also allot of fat. I still have 2months left with only the Test at 500mg/week. I wanna cut now, because I easily loose muscle when im dieting. With the test it helps me retain muscle. I am 23, and did enough research to know what I am doing, i feel like you are questioning my knowledge about steroids?
    Actually, I am. I have never heard of a five month cycle before - so this is completely alien to me. Also, you keep on saying that you are doing test but never indicate the type - not that I am sure that it would make THAT much difference. Most people take test to GAIN weight, not to loose it.

Since taking any form of test to loose weight is beyond my personal knowlege, I hope that some more experienced people will fill me in.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    Actually, I am. I have never heard of a five month cycle before - so this is completely alien to me. Also, you keep on saying that you are doing test but never indicate the type - not that I am sure that it would make THAT much difference. Most people take test to GAIN weight, not to loose it.

Since taking any form of test to loose weight is beyond my personal knowlege, I hope that some more experienced people will fill me in.
    I just explained you above why I am cutting now during my last 2 months of my cycle, READ.

Brand : Generic Supplements
    Dosage : 500mg/week
    Type : Enanthate

Now stop the interrigation and help me with my diet If not thank you for what you have allready told me.
    Last edited by SaTyR; 08-17-2005 at 01:50 AM.

My point is not to interigate you, it is to understand what you are doing. You indicated in your initial post that your goal is to lose pounds, and enanthate is usually used to gain pounds. Again, I will defer to others who may know more, but I strongly suspect that continuing enanthate will make it rather diffict to "lose pounds" no matter how you tweek your diet.

I just explained you above why I am cutting now during my last 2 months of my cycle, READ.

Brand : Generic Supplements
    Dosage : 500mg/week
    Type : Enanthate

Now stop the interrigation and help me with my diet If not thank you for what you have allready told me.

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Meal 1 :

DITCH THIS MEAL MAKE IT EGG WHITES , EGGS , GREEN BEANS OR BROCCOLI

Meal 2 :

PROTEIN ONLY MEAL!!!
    ADD FAT

Meal 3 :

PROTEIN ONLY MEAL!!! AND DAMN THATS RAW STEAK

ADD FAT
    PWO

Meal 4 :

ADD SOME RICE OR OATS HERE IN A 1.5-2:1 OF CARBS:PRO
    Meal 5 :

Protein shake(skim milk) ANOTHER PROTEIN ONLY MEAL!!!

DITCH THE SKIM MILK , MIX IT IN WATER , ADD FAT

ok I dont see any fat cept mayebe 10-15grams max..which is bad

U need saturated(butter or animal fat) , olive , flax oil

Also make sure ur getting enough carbs on pwo.ppwo to cover ur daily needs

dont go over board with the fat..stick to ur Daily dietary needs

YOU MUST COUNT THE CALORIES , PROTEIN , FAT, CARBS
    IF NOT UR RESULTS WILL BE SLOW/SLOWER THAN THEY COULD BE

count them for free @ www.fitday.com

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    ok I dont see any fat cept mayebe 10-15grams max..which is bad

U need saturated(butter or animal fat) , olive , flax oil

Also make sure ur getting enough carbs on pwo.ppwo to cover ur daily needs

dont go over board with the fat..stick to ur Daily dietary needs

YOU MUST COUNT THE CALORIES , PROTEIN , FAT, CARBS
    IF NOT UR RESULTS WILL BE SLOW/SLOWER THAN THEY COULD BE

count them for free @ www.fitday.com
    Update : Yes I count them, since I dropped the skim milk and started eating oats. And doing MORE cardio upped to 1hour daily. Im starting to loose weight(fast), strength stays the same so must be im getting leaner.

Tnx

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    5 month cycle? why? cutting with test? why? change your diet, quit juicing after week 13 of test (IMO) for now and start post cycle treatment. do POST CYCLE treatment and maintain for a month. if you feel you still need to loose weight get some clen /t3 and come back for diet help. loosing weight right now is not a good idea.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    5 month cycle? why? cutting with test? why? change your diet, quit juicing after week 13 of test (IMO) for now and start post cycle treatment. do POST CYCLE treatment and maintain for a month. if you feel you still need to loose weight get some clen/t3 and come back for diet help. loosing weight right now is not a good idea.
    Okey tnx for the info bigdogc!

divinepwr is offline Junior Member
    One thing for sure. More FAT. Eat some salad and use Olive Oil, but make sure it is First Cold Pressed Olive Oil. You may also want to try some L-carnitine. It ( I think ) mobilizes fat. Flaxseed oil pills would also be a good fat, or fish oil pills. I wouldn't even really step on a scale though. Lbs don't matter. Judge by how your clothes are fitting.

Thread Information