PSman00 is offline Associate Member

Does anyone really use Creatine?

Do people use Creatine? I've heard from some that yes you should use Creatine and others say no dont use it.

whats your opinions?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Solid Sup IMO. Trying CEE for the first time in a few days.

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    I think creatine is a must!

Phixion is offline New Member
    I don't know but im coming to the conclusion that creatine makes me break out with little pimples....I'm not 100%, but I believe the creatine has something to do with it-i don't juice and i've always taken whey,dex and casein supplements w/o a problem....
    I usually mix 10g creatine with 80g dex post workout.....I'm getting solid gain right now with the clean diet, proper workout intervals and creatine-I had a similar problem before when on creatine, but i dropped it after the second week and my face cleared up somewhat...but im back on the creatine again and I'm interested in the results....

It's not bad ance, just little annoying noticeable blemishes and im very picky about my facial appearance....I'm just got some accutane so hopefully that will work.....anyone have similar side effects???and if so any suggestions???

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    It makes me breat out to..... Its not really considered a side effect, but all of my buddies and I have experienced acne problems while using creatine so its pretty common. Cramps are also common

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Have used different kinds of creatine: Creatine ATP , Creatine monohydrate ,ATP , CEE , ANAVOL , Upped to 20-30grams a day..even took em with dex thru-out the day...Nothing...will never waste money on creatine again......sold 1/2 of a bottle of Anavol to a friend of mine..He said he feels stronger , and less tired after workout ..I think creatine is very person specific...Or Im just an unlucky SOB

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i only really saw results the first time i used it
    i like to use it post cycle though

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i only really saw results the first time i used it
    i like to use it post cycle though
    same here i saw results the first time i took cell tech, after that four years down the road not a damn thing, well i does seem to help with recovery buts thats about it.

Thread Information