KingMike is offline Associate Member

All U Can eat buffet for cheat meal?

Last week I had a boel of oats and a panckake and later in the day I went NUTS at an all U can eat buffet. I still lost 2 pounds of fat the following week and got MAD strength gains. How detremental would this be to have 1 cheat meal a week but have it be a half hour food extravaganza. Before the meal I would pop about 10 grams of RALA/Biotin. The meal last week made my heart rate go from a rresting 62 BPM to 86 BPM and it stayed that way the rest of the day.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I eat buffets a lot on cheat days.

~SC~

Maraxus is offline Banned
    ugh that sounds soooo good to me right now.

ya_man is offline Member
    when im bulking...like right now..i normally dont set out a cheat meal for the week. I try and eat as clean as possible all week, when the weekend comes i eat what i want within reason, plus i work all weekend so that limits me as to the amount of junk i can eat.....i think it works out alright...so it seems so far

mitch911 is offline Member
    yea having a bussy day or going out somewhere that limits how badly u cheat is good...on my cheat days that are rest days i just cant stop myself i plan to eat clean at least my first 3 meals and then on the third i make it a somewhat clean meal...and from that point on hell is broken loose and i find myself in junkfood and pretty much eating everything i wanted that week 1 food after the other up untill bed...go to bed with my stomach all bloated and sticking out a ton and the next day i just act like nuthin happend and get back on the strict diet. Im going to start planning my cheat days with somethin that makes me busy so that it forces me to not binge and clear the kitchen cuz i have nuthin else better to do

KingMike is offline Associate Member
    Will the muscle glycogen storage be messed up considering I will be getting 500 grams of carbs over a matter of 30 minutes as opposed to spread out over an entire day? Last week at the buffet I swear to God that my chest grew 4 inches, I looked as if I needed a bra.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    yeah its fine todo i think but i wouldnt do it evryweek maybe like once a month and i would make it my last meal of the day, because after eating all that you wont need to eat again that day ur body will have a surpluse of calories to slowly release all night long

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Cheat day or no cheat day, I love the buffets for bulking esp chinese buffets. One of the many activities that has made me grow. In all honesty it depends on YOU and YOUR body. Still 50 grams of protien is 50 grams of protien. Some can go all out (myself included), and go crazy on the food, and Gain big, and cut off the surplus later. Alot of people do this, I can do it all the time and gain very little fat. Some people can't...

Glutamine77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAOKAHN
    Cheat day or no cheat day, I love the buffets for bulking esp chinese buffets. One of the many activities that has made me grow. In all honesty it depends on YOU and YOUR body. Still 50 grams of protien is 50 grams of protien. Some can go all out (myself included), and go crazy on the food, and Gain big, and cut off the surplus later. Alot of people do this, I can do it all the time and gain very little fat. Some people can't...
    totally agree

Thread Information