SHRED is offline Senior Member

Going to Cancun......

How many of you stick with your diet/training program during vacation?

I am going to Cancun in 2 weeks and Im worried about this because I recently came back from Vegas and since then I ventured off my diet/training program dramatically.

Just looking to see what some of you guys suggest while on vacation.

Thanks.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Dont drink the water.

gjh
    gjh is offline New Member
    Senior frogs! also http://www.cancuncd.com/cancun-nightlife.php I love cancun.

gjh

HA...i dont think it is going to be possible to stick with my diet/training out there after seeing that clip.....

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    when i went to cancun it was all inclusive and it had a small gym at teh resort. They would cook all day and grill up salmon and chicken so it was easy to eat pretty well. Just watch the # of drinks you have!!

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    when i went to cancun it was all inclusive and it had a small gym at teh resort. They would cook all day and grill up salmon and chicken so it was easy to eat pretty well. Just watch the # of drinks you have!!
    yeah i got an all inclusive also.

thanks bro.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    LOL dude it is VACATION. Don't worry about training/dieting.... just have a good time and focus on that stuff when you get back.

gjh
    gjh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    yeah i got an all inclusive also.

thanks bro.
    Where are you staying?

gjh

Quote Originally Posted by gjh
    Where are you staying?

gjh
    A place called The Park Royale......hope its nice.

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    I'm gonna be vacationing in Cali for a week starting this coming Monday. My concern is my gear? I don't think I will have a problem packing my BD gear in my suitcase (just as long as I remove the metal top so just the rubber stopper is there) but what about the syringes??

Option 1) Bring a syringe in my carry-on?? Yea right, the security checkpoint is pretty strict at Newark Liberty International Airport...I can understand the concern of them not letting me bring that on board up top.

Option 2) I'm thinking about sticking a syringe in my checked baggage which I'm sure will get flagged at security but its not going to do any damage sitting below the plane.

Option 3) I wouldn't have a problem buying a syringe out in Cali but do the CVS Pharmacy's sell 3cc/25G/1" Terumo's or whatever?? My sister works at a Eckrd Drugstore as a pharm-tech and she said they sell INSULIN NEEDLES/SYRINGES for those with diabetes?? I'm not sure what these look like, if I could use these, etc.

Any recomendations?? Peace all...

Quote Originally Posted by JRoadZ
    I'm gonna be vacationing in Cali for a week starting this coming Monday. My concern is my gear? I don't think I will have a problem packing my BD gear in my suitcase (just as long as I remove the metal top so just the rubber stopper is there) but what about the syringes??

Option 1) Bring a syringe in my carry-on?? Yea right, the security checkpoint is pretty strict at Newark Liberty International Airport...I can understand the concern of them not letting me bring that on board up top.

Option 2) I'm thinking about sticking a syringe in my checked baggage which I'm sure will get flagged at security but its not going to do any damage sitting below the plane.

Option 3) I wouldn't have a problem buying a syringe out in Cali but do the CVS Pharmacy's sell 3cc/25G/1" Terumo's or whatever?? My sister works at a Eckrd Drugstore as a pharm-tech and she said they sell INSULIN NEEDLES/SYRINGES for those with diabetes?? I'm not sure what these look like, if I could use these, etc.

Any recomendations?? Peace all...
    Dude be careful......they check your bags now after you have checked them in. I went to TN this year and when i got to the hotel and opened my suitcase there was a letter stating that the TSA has searched the bag.

Thread Information