billybadass77573 is offline New Member

GI help just back from iraq

well i am trying to loose the weight that i gained eating all those MRE and get lean for my future wife .She is coming soon like one month. i am over seas in Qatar right now. i will be back in texas in 2 weeks and want to get some clembuterol i have heard it will get the fat off real quick . i am new to anything like this i have taken eph. but ran out just when they out lawed it at the px. i was thinking about going to mexico please help a chubie GI . i am 6'4 195 but use to be 178 and had the six before going over . help please

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I would give some fat burning cardio ago before I hit the Clen bro. What are you doing excercise wise at the moment

i am and its hard because 3000 cal for brk lunch dinner doesnt help in the process.those mre's are killers i want to get something that will help and is super fast and strong .

YOU MAY NOT ASK FOR SOURCES HERE.

READ THE RULES.

AS WELL, YOUR FOCUS IS ALL WRONG. CLEAN UP YOUR DIET, DO CARDIO, EXERCISE, I.E. BE ACTIVE, AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY. TAKING DRUGS WHEN YOU EAT SHITTY WILL DO NOTHING.

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-22-2005 at 07:44 AM.

Thread Information