Bcrown1 is offline Associate Member

Need help and advice on dieting following injury.

OK guys.... first off let me tell you a little about my situation. I used to frequently visit this site a year or so ago to help others and be helped by others. Long story short I was in pretty good shape at that time, around (5'-10" 205 pounds) then got into motocross riding. Needless to say I have since suffered numerous injuries most recently a broken humerous (bone between shoulder and elbow on the arm). It required surgery and I am just now getting past the recovery stages of it. Needless to say I put on quite a bit of weight doing a whole lot of nothing lately... I am now about 260 pounds. I am pretty limited to what I can do as far as weights go but there are no limitations on cardio now. I am familiar with the cutting diet guidelines but feel this does not really apply to me since I cannot really hit the weightroom as hard as I would like. Should I follow the same outline just skipping the post workout carbs as I will not really be working out hard enough to need replenishment? My goal is obviously to get back to around 190-205 and hopefully by then I will really be able to hit the weights to pack on some muscle.
    Last edited by Bcrown1; 08-23-2005 at 11:48 AM.

Bcrown1 is offline Associate Member
    No advice guys? I am just kinda confused about how I should approach the dieting aspect of this considering I will not be using weights.

Thread Information