Thread: Smoking

symbolx is offline New Member

Smoking

Does smoking affect your ability to gain weight even if you are still eating six meals a day?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Nicotine is in fact a nutrient partitioning agent as well as a good appitite suppresant, but I'd stick to the smokless variety. As nothing good healthwise can come from smoking, that should be obvious. So it would appear that it might be indeed difficult to gain weight while smoking, if anything nicotine can be utilized when dieting, not bulking.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I've known people (myself way back when as well) who used to try and use cigarettes as a means of curbing the appetite. Well, it never really works, and many use dieting as an excuse to smoke. It made me feel like shit in the gym, especially leg day!

~SC~

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    during my four year layoff, i was smoking. i think it curbed my appetitie cause it made me feel like shit every time i smoked. nothing tasted good, so hence, i didnt eat anything. its a sick habit.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    taboacco is sh*t. it lowers your testosterone and insulin sensitivity plus its a diaretic. As far as it being helpful, i never heard that. It only does increases free radicals and reduces recovery. Smokers always look like crap.

Thread Information