Thread: bread?

dr.shred is offline Senior Member

bread?

what breads do you guys think are ok if your are lean bulking? I am allergic to wheat so thats out. I haven't eaten bread in a long time and thought it may be good to switch my carbs up since pretty much the only thing i have is creme of brown rice and brown rice. thx.

-SHRED

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats interesting, i've never heard of anyone being allergic to wheat. but anyways i would use pita bread or tortilla wraps.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    ya those are good. a lot of people have food allergies that they don't know about. I don't have a reaction to it i just don't digest it as well.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

bread

you can try potato bread...that are made with potato flour. make sure to check the ingredients list.

look for anything "gluten-free" and you should be set. there is some stuff out there at the right stores.
    Last edited by GQSuperman; 08-24-2005 at 08:54 AM.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    12 Multi-Grain is very good.

Girlyman is offline Associate Member
    I found out I was a celiac this spring (cant digest gluten [protein found in wheat]) So anyway I boughtmy own bread maker and I make loaves of bread out of tapioca and rice flour (it's not the greatest but trust me you will shit yourself when you get to eat a sandwhich again) Most health food stores will have some gluten free bread, although it's expensive it's a great change of pace. Trust me, I eat brown rice 5 meals a day for 3 or 4 months now, I'm getting quite sick of it myself.

Thread Information