lcpl kill is offline Associate Member

eat what i wanna eat

i dont compete and dont have any real bb goals so i eat what ever the fuk i want i get everything i need from a bb stand point but i aslo get alot of extra. im still 190 with a thirty two in waist at 5-10 was just wondering if anyone else does this. i think im addicted to food i also think im hypo glycemic if i dont eat every three hours i feel like im going to pass out it almost happened a couple of times. no real point to this thread was just wondering if im wasting my time if i work out but am not gonig to eat right.

by the way this has been my diet so far today ive actually been pretty good today not like yesterday when i ate three slices of pizza, and sphaghetti beef and chicken before i went to bed.
    1.vitamine glucos/chon six eggs, bowl of rasin bran with oats mixed in.
    2. u turn bar
    3. tuna and oatmeal
    4. garlic dicken and rice from thai place
    5. tuna and oatmel and cheese
    with roughly two to three hour intervals i still have two meals to go which will probally be a metrx shake and some tuna and and oat meal i also eat try to eat my efa's but dont really see a point since i eat fat throughout the day.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    If you dont care what you eat and you dont have any goals then whats the point?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Yeah, you're just wasting money on the gym fees and u turn bars, bb isn't like tennis, you either to it to get better or you don't

wtf are you talking about i just said im not a body builder,and i dont pay for gym fees.

Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    no real point to this thread was just wondering if im wasting my time if i work out but am not gonig to eat right.
    What are your goals?

If you are working out then perhaps you are trying to achieve something right?

The people on here would be able give you some advice on how to reach your goals but without knowing them its hard to give advice man.

We are only here to try and help.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    DO you love training??? if you do then just do it.

Diet is damn hard to stick too

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    bro ill tel u what, i eat whatever the fcuk i want, jus as long as its a lot. I need to eat this way to put on any size , at least 4000cals a day. I do eat a lot of good food but also a lot of garbage to get the cals up. it works for me and i still stay pretty cut up. and even if i wanted to get shredded all i have to do is eat really clean for 3 days and im ripped. im 24 btw maybe ill be this way all my life i dunno, but it sure makes reaching goals easier for me than most people, who have to worry about gaining fat.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    no real point to this thread was just wondering if im wasting my time if i work out but am not gonig to eat right.
    No you are not wasting your time. If everybody who doesn't eat right would workout, the world would be a better place.

2. u turn bar
    3. tuna and oatmeal
    Besides if that is what your diet consists of its not that bad. its not like your stuffing your face with junk food.

bor
    wtf are you talking about i just said im not a body builder,and i dont pay for gym fees.
    :aaok****t No need to get pissed, I was just stating my opinion

bor
    by the way this has been my diet so far today ive actually been pretty good today not like yesterday when i ate three slices of pizza, and sphaghetti beef and chicken before i went to bed.
    2. u turn bar
    3. tuna and oatmeal
    with roughly two to three hour intervals i still have two meals to go which will probally be a metrx shake and some tuna and and oat meal i also eat try to eat my efa's but dont really see a point since i eat fat throughout the day.
    That looks like a bb diet, not a "eat what I want" diet...

An "eat what I want" diet would like :

meal 1 : milka alpine chocolatte

meal 2 : 3 big macs with fries and a coke

and

meal 3 : a large chesse sandwich with yougurt and a coke

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    some people are just blessed with active thyroids and fast metabolism i have a mate who eats Pizza and donuts EVERY day - never does any cardio and his 40 years old

he is also totally ripped, vascular with good muscle size

he also runs a hell of a lot of roids

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    some people are just blessed with active thyroids and fast metabolism i have a mate who eats Pizza and donuts EVERY day - never does any cardio and his 40 years old

he is also totally ripped, vascular with good muscle size

he also runs a hell of a lot of roids

That always helps!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    No you are not wasting your time. If everybody who doesn't eat right would workout, the world would be a better place.

Besides if that is what your diet consists of its not that bad. its not like your stuffing your face with junk food.
    I couldn't agree more. I would even be so bold as to say that most people who go to the gym do not pay great attention to their diet. But they are making an effort, and in most cases their effort doesn't go unnoticed. There is nothing wrong with training to keep muscles flexible and to help avoid injuries that come with old age. To say someone is wasting their time if they are not dieting in conjunction with weight training is just plain dumb. Weight training has more uses than just body building.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    I couldn't agree more. I would even be so bold as to say that most people who go to the gym do not pay great attention to their diet. But they are making an effort, and in most cases their effort doesn't go unnoticed. There is nothing wrong with training to keep muscles flexible and to help avoid injuries that come with old age. To say someone is wasting their time if they are not dieting in conjunction with weight training is just plain dumb. Weight training has more uses than just body building.
    I agree 100%.

However if he does not have any goals then how are we to critique?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member

I don't think critique is what he wanted.

Thread Information