diponyou is offline Associate Member

i like my fat.anybody else

well i was just wondering,i have some fat on my stomach and honestly dont really want to lose it and i kinda like it,i dont like the look of being super cut up or having no fat.is there anybody else who is like me and likes having a little fat?sorry if this seems like a stupid thread but i jus want to know.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Not me fat boy....lol

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I don't know what your deal is fat ass.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya that is kind of cute Mr. Pillsbury!

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys, don't knock the pudge. I have some,and I can bench 510, squat 840, and deadlift 715. Not to mention the seated military press at 365, standing military press at 275 for a couple of reps, and straigh bar curl at 205. Fat guys unite.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    Hey guys, don't knock the pudge. I have some,and I can bench 510, squat 840, and deadlift 715. Not to mention the seated military press at 365, standing military press at 275 for a couple of reps, and straigh bar curl at 205. Fat guys unite.
    Yeah, those are some big lifts, but out at the beach your average powerlifter just looks like another fatass. Guess its just a personal preferance, but I like to be a little weaker and lean than strong with fat. But I think that there is a time when you almost have to get like this to build some new muscle

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    I compete in strongman too, and being a complete lardass would hinder my performance in all aspects. So, like I said, a little pudge, not like I have a BF at 20% or anything. And if you check my avatar, Bill Kazmier, one of the stongest men that has ever lived, not a fat ass by any stretch. When it comes to getting stronger, you are gonna need a little extra bodyweight to be able to move some weight, it is just the name of the game.

I compete in strongman too, and being a complete lardass would hinder my performance in all aspects. So, like I said, a little pudge, not like I have a BF at 20% or anything. And if you check my avatar, Bill Kazmier, one of the stongest men that has ever lived, not a fat ass by any stretch. When it comes to getting stronger, you are gonna need a little extra bodyweight to be able to move some weight, it is just the name of the game.
    Oh I agree w/ you right there, fat can be a bodybuilders/powerlifters best freind. I can make gains eating pretty clean for the most part, but they come on much much slower. I'm not going to throw on 20 lbs of mass in 3 or 4 months or anything. This October it's bulking time, cant wait!!!

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Yeah, those are some big lifts, but out at the beach your average powerlifter just looks like another fatass.
    LMFAO

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    since you were asking bout looks...No it doesnt look good...It looks like crap....a 150 lbs person will look better than a 200lber with muscle and a good amount of BF...fackk when i was @ the pool 2 years ago I think...after I started bulking dirty haha nice days..neway I gained some fat...and my friend ..150lbs...ripped as hell minimum amount of muscle...got comments..like so your working out really hard WTF!!!.,and he only had 1 workout with me..and could barley lift 66lbs on the bench...damn...lol

moral of the story is:compare a fat dude with muscle to a skinny dude with little muscle...the skinny dude looks wayy better....but if the fat muscular dude just cut a bit...hell look way better than the skinny dude....

the only time women think fat is cute is if u have white wings , have a heart tatoo..red cheeck...and carry a bow and arrow that makes people fall in love..thats cupid btw if anyone didnt get it

Cookies will break

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

thats interesting... id really like to see some shots of ya man.. thats some impressive lifts... when I was younger and natural I was puttin up 3plates and a quarter a side on seated military press....got 10 reps on my best... (I was sick too, on antibiotics hehehe no shit)

considering your bench tho, your shoulder press is lacking in comparison. My shoulders were stronger than my chest back then...not now tho.

take care big fella

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by diponyou
    well i was just wondering,i have some fat on my stomach and honestly dont really want to lose it and i kinda like it,i dont like the look of being super cut up or having no fat.is there anybody else who is like me and likes having a little fat?sorry if this seems like a stupid thread but i jus want to know.
    Sorry, can't relate.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sorry, can't relate.

~SC~

ya RIGHT .... TUBBBS.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

I mean, bulking a bit and gaining size is cool, no one really walks around ripped 24/7.
    But I can't say I "like" having extra fat on me, I just know it's needed to further progress down the physique line.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

I mean, bulking a bit and gaining size is cool, no one really walks around ripped 24/7.
    But I can't say I "like" having extra fat on me, I just know it's needed to further progress down the physique line.

~SC~

how that goin...is your thread still alive? are you startin to rip the fukkkk up now or what bro?

if someone was to get to a certain weight tho.....its possible to walk around ripped all the time isn't it?....

I mean thats the goal in a way isn't it when you get to your goal weight no?

i'm fat....

(please say im not fat.... im fishing for a compliment ... PLEASE..im down today big guy)

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    how that goin...is your thread still alive? are you startin to rip the fukkkk up now or what bro?

if someone was to get to a certain weight tho.....its possible to walk around ripped all the time isn't it?....

I mean thats the goal in a way isn't it when you get to your goal weight no?

i'm fat....

(please say im not fat.... im fishing for a compliment ... PLEASE..im down today big guy)
    I think as the body becomes more comfortable and carries more mass around for a long period of time it's easier to maintain staying lean being a little heavier. For example, if you've been 5% bf before at 210 lbs, it's alot easier to stay within the 6-12% range year round. To the average person, 220 lbs at even 9 or 10% is pretty lean ya know.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    A little fat on us guys is okay, I know allot of girls that like a little meat and some girls that like the ripped abs.

But the one no no is....................

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I think as the body becomes more comfortable and carries more mass around for a long period of time it's easier to maintain staying lean being a little heavier. For example, if you've been 5% bf before at 210 lbs, it's alot easier to stay within the 6-12% range year round. To the average person, 220 lbs at even 9 or 10% is pretty lean ya know.

did I post my weight or did you just guess or what??

hmm....

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    haha,man i was laughin my ass off when i read ur comments.
    im far from a fat ass at 5,9 170 and im not sure body fat,
    i dont have hardly any fat any where on my body besides A LITTLE on my stomach.i just honestly dont like the look of a skinny ass stomach,ide rather it be bulky with abs showing through.i know theres tons fo guys on here in the same situation as me,cmon and stand up for me.

****!!!!! now i gotta go lose some weight
    Last edited by diponyou; 08-26-2005 at 10:06 PM.

Thread Information