KingMike is offline Associate Member

5 beers and a burger for cheat meal?

Getting really dedicated and I am sick of the whole day for carb load, cheat, whatever the hell they are. I was wondering how a few beers and aburger and fry would be every Saturday night. Would liquer be a better choice than beer. This chic I know is going to be at this party and she is about a 6 but looks alot better with buzzed eyes. Oh yeh, my diet is 100% on, every meal for 7 straight days before this will take place.

nah bro, def dont do hard liquor, it has more calories per ounce than beer does, most people dont think so but its true. Personally, I think 5 is a little much, I'd stick to no more than 2-3. I myself drink light beers, but not in a long time. Actually, I'm 4 weeks away from my show right now, and a beer or 10 sounds pretty damn good. A Yueng Lueng black and tan or a Bass, mmmmmmmmmmmmmGooooooooooddddddd, beeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr.

Yeh, that is what I thought, I guess I could just sniff some glue and get a buzz.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    tis not going to set u back but i woulundnt do it evrey Sat night thats for sure maybe the burger but not the beers but if ur around 80% were you wanna be then go for it

nah, 5 beers will hinder progress alot more than you think. Just have a couple beers and relax and enjoy the moment, sip em slow dude. 5 is too much, it would throw me off at least a couple days out of the week in the gym.

mitch911 is offline Member
    hard liquor has more cals then beer i thought 1 shot of rum or vodka has like 90 cals each ? all sugar carb ob course but a beer has like 250 cals of carbs

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Hard liqour has more kcals but It'll take less to get you drunk!

Check out my thread about drinks in the recipes forum

JayceonTaylor is offline New Member
    KingMike how many ####ing posts are you going to use on cheat meals refeeds. Quit overanalysing this *$£@ once a week or fortnight have a cheat meal/day and be done with it.

You would of thought this was rocket science!

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by JayceonTaylor
    KingMike how many ####ing posts are you going to use on cheat meals refeeds. Quit overanalysing this *$£@ once a week or fortnight have a cheat meal/day and be done with it.

who pulled your chain, he is only asking a question, that is what the site is for, so why dose this bother you so much

(King) I think in moderation its not to bad ,,, stick to the once a week, try cutting down a little, 2-3 beers, I would give the French fries a miss, they fry them in hydrogenated fat…that stuff is nasty….
    Last edited by S.P.G; 08-27-2005 at 06:04 AM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    BITCHEESSSSCookies have feelings

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    BITCHEESSSSCookies have feelings
    hahaha freak......

JayceonTaylor is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=S.P.G]who pulled your chain, he is only asking a question, that is what the site is for, so why dose this bother you so much QUOTE]

thats what the 4th/5th question this week! on cheat days refeeds.

A question on dieting yes, but cheat meals are exactly that... a cheat meal! eat what the hell you want satisfy your craving and get back on the diet.

There's experienced people on the site spending time to answer questions, surely other ones have priority. U would of thought we were on BB'ing.com!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Calm down people lets all..kiss and fvck

Alright, F*&% refeeds and cheats, this is day number 7 of 100 % perfect eating and I will continue that way until I am 8% BF. I may start a journal of my daily fights with my former lover, blue bunny fudge fantasy was her name, I will always love her and may see her again later yhis year but I have a date with egg white and salmon.

whats ur bf % holdin at right now ?

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    dont ever mix sambuca, whisky, and white wine

i cant remember how i got home last night - and i lost my phone

I have loose skin due to being 285 pounds a while back and being fat my entire life but right now I am 6 foot, 182 with around 13% I am gueesing. Like I said F*^% refeeds. I am going to up PWO and PPWO carbs to around 150 total and add a bowl of oats smack dab in the middle of the day on my non workout days, which I also perform 2 cardio sessions and I love it. I am going to try to go until Halloween with no cheat or reffed. With 50-150 grams of carbs a day, I figure that will be enough to suffice my glycogen levels. I do not compete or anything but hell, this life beats the hell out of buying size 46 pants and wearing 3X black t's all the time. My 32 and 34 pants feel damn good to me.

nice work just make sure your fat loss doesnt stop do not stimulating that thyroid the refeeds serve a person to the body as well as mentally

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    haha 5 beers

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Calm down people lets all..kiss and fvck

- GAL -->

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    5 beers for a cheat day? 5 bears is meal number 6 for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayceonTaylor

Chill with that shit bro, the guy is only asking a question and unlike anybody else, you've responded with no useful info about diet OR cheat meals. Not everybody has been working out as long as some of us, and it may be harder for them to get accustomed to eating as strict as they need to in order to see some results.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMike
    Day 8 I'd do a cheat meal bro. It will keep you from going crazy and help your metabolism, eating too clean for a long time can have a negative effect as well. But make sure it's only 1 meal, and try to stick to just a couple beers w. it and not 5,hahahha

Just added 1 cup of oats to my workout days for breakfast and feels like a cheat. My veins are flaring up huge. I know a cup of oats is not a cheat but I want to be healthy day in and day out, not 95% of the time.

• Thread Information