BeerBaron is offline Senior Member

So I stopped eating my veggies

That's right. Instead of eating my birds eye mixed veggies with that steak, I've been taking a nice glass of medamucil . and you can still set a clock to my bowel movements. Plus it limits the carbs that I take in from a pro/fat meal like steak. Now I know there has to be a down side (possibly natural antioxidants), but with medamucil I am getting more fiber, less carbs, and I like a break from eating all those damn veggies! So on top of my multi vitamin, is there anything I should be taking to make up for some nutrient unknown to me in veggies? Or should I get this ridiculous idea out of my head and eat my god damn vegetables!

Girlyman is offline Associate Member
    When I eat too much fiber I fart a lot so I try not to, sorry for hijacking your thread with this worthless shit

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    That's right. Instead of eating my birds eye mixed veggies with that steak, I've been taking a nice glass of medamucil . and you can still set a clock to my bowel movements. Plus it limits the carbs that I take in from a pro/fat meal like steak. Now I know there has to be a down side (possibly natural antioxidants), but with medamucil I am getting more fiber, less carbs, and I like a break from eating all those damn veggies! So on top of my multi vitamin, is there anything I should be taking to make up for some nutrient unknown to me in veggies? Or should I get this ridiculous idea out of my head and eat my god damn vegetables!
    You should get this ridiculous idea out of your head and eat your god dman vegetables!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Dude, eat the veggies, the carbs are negligeable (sp?)

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, nothing you can get from pill can substitute for good ole Veggies, eat up.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you are eating "mixed" veggies, my guess is they have corn/carrots/peas, or at least one of them.

Any one of those can up the carb content a lot per serving, as they contain a lot of sugar and little to NO fiber.

A staple of mine is a big rib eye/t-bone/top sirloin/or N.Y. steak with green beans.

Perfecto!

~SC~

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you are eating "mixed" veggies, my guess is they have corn/carrots/peas, or at least one of them.

Any one of those can up the carb content a lot per serving, as they contain a lot of sugar and little to NO fiber.

A staple of mine is a big rib eye/t-bone/top sirloin/or N.Y. steak with green beans.

Perfecto!

~SC~

how do ya do up the ol green beans there buddy?

little butter salt and pepper?

Perfecto!

~SC~
    Oh **** bro, steak!!!! I was out to dinner the other night at this place called Ruth Chris steakhouse, I think they have a few out in Cali as well. God damn I was in heaven!!! The guy comes to our table and is like"We cook them in an 1800 degree oven, and serve them on a 500 dgree hot plate to savor the juices and flavor, our steaks are all top notch blah blah blah" I was like"dude, god dman I'm convinced already, I was convinced after I read the menu"hahhahaha Best steak I ever had at this place

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Oh **** bro, steak!!!! I was out to dinner the other night at this place called Ruth Chris steakhouse, I think they have a few out in Cali as well. God damn I was in heaven!!! The guy comes to our table and is like"We cook them in an 1800 degree oven, and serve them on a 500 dgree hot plate to savor the juices and flavor, our steaks are all top notch blah blah blah" I was like"dude, god dman I'm convinced already, I was convinced after I read the menu"hahhahaha Best steak I ever had at this place

hmmmm, you in toronto?

theres one of them dumps here at university and queen.....

if so, try harbour 60 budday... holy pissbaclot!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    how do ya do up the ol green beans there buddy?

little butter salt and pepper?
    Yes actually!

~SC~

Yes actually!

~SC~

WURD

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Bah! At least I'm not going to waste a freezer full of veggies now. Thanks to all who responded, I'll keep eating my veggies.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Try this on your veggies bro. Bascially has nothing in it and tastes excatly like butter.

I use it alot on my veggies and rice......

http://www.tasteyoulove.com/products...products/spray

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    p.s......the nutrition facts are at the bottom of that page.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    Try this on your veggies bro. Bascially has nothing in it and tastes excatly like butter.

I use it alot on my veggies and rice......

http://www.tasteyoulove.com/products...products/spray

Oh hell yeah, i throw that on everything!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Oh **** bro, steak!!!! I was out to dinner the other night at this place called Ruth Chris steakhouse, God damn I was in heaven!!!
    Ruth Chris is the BOMB! However, its pretty pricey, but its worth it.

CSK
    CSK is offline New Member
    Next time you're at the grocery store, head over to the spice isle. There's a mix from Durkee's Grill Creations line called "Citrus Grill" that has (if I remember correctly) lemon peel, dill, and garlic (among other things). It seriously tastes awesome on green beans.

Thread Information