sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink Please help me shed 20 pounds fast

Hey everyone, i am stuck with lower back pain working very hard on the streching i have been given by my physio and training the way he showed me to i was able to shed 20 pounds bringing my weight from 220 to 200 pounds.

Problem is i have a small frame bone structure whrist is 7 inches.

I cannot support this bodyweight anymore and the lower back pain problems lies underneath where the small muscles have to be put under pressure all the time cause the big ones are too strong.

I dont wanna go on a lower carb diet tried it couple of times with success but i just dont like the ketosis effect.

My diet is basically like this.

Wake up drink un cup of Grapefruit juice ( good for cleasing)

go to the gym, train with weights moderate and shoot for 15 reps for 4 sets, big muscles have 4 exercices and smaller ones have 2-3.

I hit the stairmaster for 30 minutes after training.

Whole wheat egg sandwish with 1 cup of vegetable juice

Dinner is mix beans salad with apple cider vinegar and olive oil for dressing, usually eat a cup of califlour and broccoli.

Supper is a large salade with chicken or fish.

Before bed its a whey protein shake in soy milk, one egg and flaxoil.

I am lactose intolerant and get bloated whenever i eat dairy.

My physio is conviced that at 33 and 200 pounds since i dont have a lot of bodyfat on that i will never be able to get down to 180 pounds.

For health reasons i do think i have no choice.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I dont wanna take ephedrine anymore either, this shakes up the liver real nice and makes my hair thin.

Reason i wanna change the way i eat cut out sugar is that my grand father add colon cancer at 24, and now my dad has colon cancer stage 4 at 68 years old.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    Hey everyone, i am stuck with lower back pain working very hard on the streching i have been given by my physio and training the way he showed me to i was able to shed 20 pounds bringing my weight from 220 to 200 pounds.

Problem is i have a small frame bone structure whrist is 7 inches.

I cannot support this bodyweight anymore and the lower back pain problems lies underneath where the small muscles have to be put under pressure all the time cause the big ones are too strong.

I dont wanna go on a lower carb diet tried it couple of times with success but i just dont like the ketosis effect.

My diet is basically like this.

go to the gym, train with weights moderate and shoot for 15 reps for 4 sets, big muscles have 4 exercices and smaller ones have 2-3. change cardio to 1 hour before at 65%MHR when you wake up on empyty stomach
    wait 40 minutes to have carbs after working out, but only 10-15 minutes to eat protein after cardio

Whole wheat egg sandwish with 1 cup of vegetable juice

Dinner is mix beans salad with apple cider vinegar and olive oil for dressing, usually eat a cup of califlour and broccoli.

Supper is a large salade with chicken or fish.

Before bed its a whey protein shake in soy milk, one egg and flaxoil. change soy milk to water

I am lactose intolerant and get bloated whenever i eat dairy.

My physio is conviced that at 33 and 200 pounds since i dont have a lot of bodyfat on that i will never be able to get down to 180 pounds.

For health reasons i do think i have no choice.
    i tried to give you some advice on what you have now, but seriously, you need to change your entire diet scheme. you need 6 meals with a PWO meal, you need to find out your BMR and then you need to figure out how many calories you want to decrease from your BMR.

Thread Information