franky4c is offline New Member

cutting on superdrol...but how?

i am starting a superdrol cycle to cut. i bench close to 400 but im 26% body fat. i'm tentatively going to run my cycle for four weeks at 10/20/20/30 (since the only cycle i have ever done was an SD cycle identical to that and i experienced no sides whatsoever).

what kind of diet would be best to cut fat as quick as possible and still retain most of/all of my lean mass? i know all about cutting, but with superdrol added to the misture, im clueless. ketogenic diet anyone? maybe stay just out of ketosis and consume carbs only before and after lifting?

mitch911 is offline Member
    srry bro cant help on that question but what were ur gains on that cycle?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You'll want carbs on Superdrol, it has a profound effect on blood sugar, if you are trying to cut quickly you can either run some T3 with it or you can cut your cals much lower.

franky4c is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    You'll want carbs on Superdrol, it has a profound effect on blood sugar, if you are trying to cut quickly you can either run some T3 with it or you can cut your cals much lower.
    t3 (im assuming u mean the nitro t3) is a supp i am not that familiar with. what benefit would that have?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I was reffering to The Thyroid hormone T3. But if you don't know what it is, then don't bother. Just stick to lowering you cals, weight should come off.

Thread Information