Thread: fats.....

alo5603 is offline Member

fats.....

okay this question might have been answered before but i couldnt narrow the search down enough and dont want to spend countless time looking for it. Im cutting right now and was curious, how much fat can I take in on non workout days? On lifting days, i take in approx. 60grms give or take but on non days, i dont ingest carbs so its all pro/fat all day.
    Im 6'3, 220lbs at around 10-11% bf. What you guys think?

alo

hey c'mon i need some answers here. Doesnt anybody know an average range of grms to take on non workout days?...

alo

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i cant really offer any suggestions (but i know a man who can - GIANTZ) except to keep your fat higher on non-lifting days

i personally take around 12% (61g) fat on lifting days and about 20% (76g) on non lifting days

i know a lot of people will advocate more fat that what i'm currently taking,

i was taking in more but was having shifting fat around my mid-section so wanted to experiment with less fat

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    by the way i'm not saying Giantz is the only man who can help - you there are many knowledgeable guys on this board
    but Giantz has been helping me alot recently - trouble is every time i think i am doin soething right he will come along and say i'm not

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    its realy hard to say. Depends on your kcal requierments if you want the number in grams. For me 20-30% is a good number.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    hey c'mon i need some answers here. Doesnt anybody know an average range of grms to take on non workout days?...

alo
    Wow, you make is sound like people OWE you an answer.

Surely if you figured how many to take in on workout days, you arrived at that amount somehow right? Well, simply figure out your non-workout days using the principles you used to create your workout days, whatever those were.

~SC~

no offense meant swole, I guess i was just used to getting answers sooner than this..... but i see what your talking about and will advocate it and see what i come up with. Thanks for the help.

alo

Thread Information