mkv213 is offline Member

Need some advice on traveling and eating pls

Hey guys,
    I'm going to be driving across country for like 3 days and I was wondering what I could do to keep my cals up. I'm not going to have access to a kitchen or anything and I don't eat fast food. I was thinking maybe Denny's would be ok but I'm going to need more cals than that a day. I guess I may pick up some high cal/ high protein bars. Any other suggestions you guys can think of? I'm on a bulking diet of around 5500-6000 cals a day, I'd like to keep it as close to that during these few days.
    Thx

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    Hey guys,
    I'm going to be driving across country for like 3 days and I was wondering what I could do to keep my cals up. I'm not going to have access to a kitchen or anything and I don't eat fast food. I was thinking maybe Denny's would be ok but I'm going to need more cals than that a day. I guess I may pick up some high cal/ high protein bars. Any other suggestions you guys can think of? I'm on a bulking diet of around 5500-6000 cals a day, I'd like to keep it as close to that during these few days.
    Thx
    Buy a lot of pre mixed MRP shakes, like you said protein bars, pack a lot of sandwhiches, and maybe you could grind up a lot of oats and put them in a zip lock back and anothe bag of protein powder and when you need it, you can just get out your shaker cup fill it with water and shake it up..... or you could just have a bunch of protein/fat meals...bring a bottle of olive oil or falx to throw in your shaker bottle with water and prtein poweder in it..

Thread Information