Thread: Horrible Idea?

Girlyman is offline Associate Member

Horrible Idea?

Ok guys, so anyway I have a fairly messed up gut, I was reading on healthboards . com about doing a dugestive system clense and all the benefits these guys were getting out of it. Everyone reported they felt better and what not, also it cleared up their acne. So anyway I'm willing to give this a shot. It starts with a 36 hour fast, while you are fasting you eat lots of physilium husk and activated charcoal and water, supposedly you shit out all kinds of funky ass stuff swimming around backlogged in your guts.

I have been screwing up and I havn't lifted in a week. School started and both me and my friend are full time students/ full time employees. We havn't found the freetime to lift but we just worked out our schedules last night for some sessions. Anyway I think I'm ready to cut so I was gonna kickstart my cutting diet with a full clense because my guts are acting pretty junky after a month and a half of bulking. Has anyone ever heard of something like this or tried it? Everyone I talked to says it works great and they feel 100% better after they do it, but I don't wanna lose too much muscle in the 36 hour fast.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Fasting for 36 hours you are going to probably lose some muscle, that's jsut the nature of the game. but if you feel this will set things right, its a trade off that only you can judge the benefits. If I were you and I was doing this I'd take about 2g of Vit C very 2-3 hours or so, for the anti-Cortisol effects of this.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    you could try something called oxy powder

Girlyman is offline Associate Member
    Whats oxypowder? And vitamin C prevents the breakdown of muscles?

Thread Information