gio86 is offline Member

Exclamation around 4018 calories for a 165-170 Lb person

i just calcualted my diet and it comes up to be 4018 calories consumed during the whole day. now im lean already and my diet is very very clean...it is composed of chiken sweet potatoes brown rice lean stake oatmeal whey protein casein protein and such. also with the goods of flax oil and a multi v.

After i was done with my contest about a month ago (3rd place) I went into a bulking diet which im doing now and my body reacted really good to it. i was still very lean and blown up hard as a rock. unfortunatly i got food poisoning and that kill my good looks...not that I lost alot but i kinda felt shut down. anyways im back to normal now last week and this week. but my question is am i taking to much calories??? or shit if its working for me just keep at it??

gio86 is offline Member
    anyone please??

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    all depends on your metabolism. for most people that is very high although for me that is somewhat normal. monitor your progress then decide.

gio86 is offline Member
    well i feel really good. lifting strong as hell and im preaty lean so i guess its working for me...ill stick to it since it seem i was doing well

thanx

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If those are all clean calories then you should grow like hell, keep it at 4000+ for atleast a couple weeks straight to really see its effects.

gio86 is offline Member
    yes thats what im planing on doing..for atleast 4 weeks or so...funny thing is that even tho im eating 8 meals a day sometimes i feel hungry!!!!...and yes my diet is very clean look i actually broke it down and its like this 372 grams of protein 467 of carbs (good ones as mention on top) 78 grams of fat (good ones aswell) and total of 4018 calories give or take

U gonna get swole, I am on my bulk right now 4-5K cal, and I am gaining .5-1lb per week, BF is pretty stable. Keep it up and post up some pics after the bulk.

gio86 is offline Member
    IBD i will try to post pictures of my contest a month ago and then after my bulk...altho i have no f ukn clue how to do it lol

email them to a mod and they'll help.

Thread Information