Atxlifter is offline New Member

Another Newbie in Need of HELP!!!

First of all, I want to say THANKS to all of you who post and repsond. I have been reading the site every day for about 5 mos now and its by far the most helpful out there thanks to you guys...never have seen a more supportive group...ok now for my questions!?....I have been working out diligently for about a year. Made some great gains in size and strenght BUT my diet/eating habits are totally screwd! I workout our hard then dont eat for 12-14 hrs! thats right 12-14 hrs! thinking that I am going to lose weight then I pig on junk cause I cant take the hunger. Every time I try to get a diet down I dont stick with it cuz I'm hungry as hell! by the way I am 5'10 252 lbs. I recently did a body composition analysis that put my lean body mass at 186lbs. I want to maintain my LBM and get my weight in the 200-205lbs range. Whats a feasible time frame to do it? As for workout I lift M-W-F (20 mins of cardio on lift days) on non-lift days I do 60 mins on the elipitical & abs. any input I can get on diet would be greatly appreciated! now I'll just sit here shut-up and learn! thanks to all!

bolin is offline Associate Member
    hey mate...... go to th e stickes...... these are posts on top of the page...... you have to eat small and healthy food every 3 hours..... at first you may find it difficult to eat every 3 hours (since that you normally eat just 1 or 2 times a day). I guarantee that if you stick to the diet you will reach your goal.
    NOW GO TO THE STICKIES!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Atxlifter
    I workout our hard then dont eat for 12-14 hrs! thats right 12-14 hrs!

~SC~

Atxlifter is offline New Member
    sorry for the delay in responding but thanks!..I knew I'd get some feedback from you guys!

Thread Information