pound4lb. is offline New Member

Found out why I couldn't gain any weight!

I put on about 17lbs of muscle in a year, well that was about 3 months ago and now I have lost 3lbs. "Time to get serious," I thought! So, I started lifting harder and I only focused on the multi-joint lifts; I got a full eight hours of sleep; I drank one more protein shake a day; however, nothing changed well, except my strength went up (that's awesome).

All of you reading this know the key to getting bigger...more calories. It is not a secret; however, it seems that everyone needs to learn it for themselves. Realizing that my diet must me lacking I decided to focus my efforts there. I just added up my caloric intake for the day and well even though I feel like I eat enough, I felt more than satisfied all day, I only ate 2700-2900 calories!!! I eat like a school girl!! LOL

To all you hard gainers...eat up!!! I know I'm gonna eat another 1000 calories tomorrow, make sure you do too!

Stats: 5'11" 165lbs 11% bf Pound 4 Lb. stronger than you

Nick

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    hey man, i am in the same boat as u 6 1 170lbs 9-10% bf, and I dont eat enough but am Looking to bulk like u, I dont eat enough because I am affarid of getting fat, like I was when I was young, but anyways, what does your diet look like like meals for the day u would typically eat, also how much cardio u doing. and how is your spilt....thanks peace

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are 9-10% bodyfat, you dont need to be worrying about getting fat for a while man go ahead and eat more...and as far as adding another protein shake goes, real food will make you gain more weight.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Kaptain, your advice is good, now apply it to yourself (as of your diet post) take no offense, it just seems many know what to do, they just have a hard time doing it. pound4lb, yes you must eat more than a schoolgirl to grow, It is much harder than people think to eat 4500-5000cal/day EVERY day. Gets old quick. True to da' game.

Thread Information