IronFreakX is offline Banned

Unhappy bloated mid-section? Read this

so you think its water retention , but you up your water intake cut back on sodium , Nothing! , think its VAT? Maybe , So you use Cytaderen Or lean Xrtreme (rite name?), still nothing mmm so what could it be????

Im thinking , It could be a cheat day issue , when we have cheat days/meals lets face it who doesnt eat as fast as they can , and feel fucking full 20 mins later?? now , Imo the bloated stomach could actually be a stretched stomach anyone think of that??? the stomach DOES get bigger and smaller so by constantly stretching it could remain stretched for the rest of the week and give the impression of bloat or VAT so for those who have that problem I think you should try to keep ur cheat day portions smaller and more frequent instead of the other way around ,which should keep the "Bloated look" under control if it truly is that and not something else , just a thot I came across yesterday.
    Hope this helps

alo5603 is offline Member
    hmmm very interesting, where did you read this... I want to know more?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    hmmm very interesting, where did you read this... I want to know more?
    Just an Idea that popped up in my head yesterday

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    so the stomach actually stretches? but will return to normal when i stop stuffing my face? thats good to know.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    so the stomach actually stretches? but will return to normal when i stop stuffing my face? thats good to know.

good thinking ironfreak, i read that those dudes that do eatng competions strech there stomachs by slaming down gallons of water at once then vomiting and repeating this process over and over till there satisfied with the strech of there stomachs, but when WE cheat its mostly eat icecream and PB or at least i do that stuff is basiclly liqiud, well te icecream is and the PB takes all day to digest but you eat more anyway because its a cheatday i agree with irionfreak...constantly stuffing your gut all day long with shit food could very well strech the stomach considering it will be a huge shock to the digestive system.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Pregnant?

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    hmm i think it depends on your kinda cheat. cheat is meant mainly to speed up thyroid gland and keep people from going crazy. if your theory is correct, or if it works for you... maybe a different approach to cheating would suit you better. for example, you could eat a whitebread hambaconcheese sandwich with some fries instead of gulping down anything in your way.

for those of you that dont know your stomach changes sizes, think about when you are bulking how you are completely starving after 2 hours, but when you are cutting you gota remind yourself to eat every 3 hours even though you dont ALWAYS get hungry. this might have to do with the stomach being stretched/not stretched right?

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i think i'm gonna cut down on my cheats - after cheating all last weekend and weighing an extra 2kg on the scales - wasnt happy

may cut it to one cheat meal every 2 weeks

Thread Information