KingMike is offline Associate Member

Rate my cheat day

I have been 18 days super strict so I thought what the hell. I went for it. Woke up and had a whey shake and spent a few hours geting some things in order then headed to the local buffet and things got scary. Here is the list so fat and it is only 5:00 pm

Buffet

3 pieces fried chicken, scalloped taters, 20 or so fried corn pieces, 6 slices of pizza, huge bowl of cole slaw, 2 cornbeads with butter, philly steak roll, 10-15 cookies, 2 pieces of peanut butter cheesecake, ice cream cone, more pizza to leave on a salty note.

Went to school and just got home and had a popcicle, 2 drumsticks (ice cream), big bowl of granola cereal with WHOLE milk and a spleda coke. I am going to hit the butterfinger ice cream, peanut butter cups and the pizza rolls during the football game and probably have some more granola cereal becasue that stuff kicks a*%.

I will wake up and do 45 minutes of cardio at 75% and back to the strict meals for 12-15 days and then do this again as long as the scales are down 2 pounds and I feel and look better.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You fat fvck.....LOL, kidding. I rate that a solid 10. Nice work. I just got back from a trip to Cali for 5 days in which I ate like pure shit. One thing that saved my life out there was Sesathin. Look it up, great for keeping cheat days in check. I don't think i gained a pound, great stuff!

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Since I read your other thread asking if it would be ok to do such a thing, I am glad to see you actually did it. Good for you! Now get back on your diet.....

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish I cheated more often but I find that if i cheat once i get in the habit of cheating all the time...honestly my cheat meals are sushi rolls lol...looks like a fun cheat day though.

KingMike is offline Associate Member
    All I want to do is sleep. When I was eating like a fish and working like a dog I had all kinds of energy and feel so tired. Oh yeh, today is my first day of rest in the past 18 days, i know that was wrong but hell, I woke up wanting to do cadio every monning so sue me. I do take MAD RALA and Biotin on cheat days and it seems to help but makes my piss smell like the ketosis days of CKD. Thanks guys, I have to get back to work on that fridge, lol.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Thats an easy 10 outa 10..very impressive

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    thats a soild ten, you should ave seen my cheat day a few weeks ago i poste in on here awhile back, but i do the same once i start i dont stop for a good two days

Thread Information