diponyou is offline Associate Member

so broke,cant even eat

man this sucks.i am so broke i am not even able to eat rite.literallythe only food i have is hamburgers.so ive only been eatin hamburgers and the litte bit of tidbits i find laying around.now iom 20 and dont live with mommy so i dont have any other way of gettin food.man this sucks,all u guys who still live with ur parents or actually have money ur lucky.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    do u have a job?

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    well quit posting on this board and get a job. lol

nah just kidding sucks man sorry to hear
    Last edited by elcapitan; 09-07-2005 at 05:36 PM.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear...
    talk to your mum
    see if she can help you out
    till u get a job maybe??

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    go sell some plasma, $50/week

well i gotta job now. but i quit my old job then started a new job,but didint like that job so i quit that job and got another new job and now im broke and dont get paid for another week.ya with me.so how much do u think eatin pretty much jus hamburgers can mess me up

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    As long as you have some fiber with it, its aight I think. I would get the extra lean ground beef though.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    dude i been there when im broke its nothing but canned tuna and egg whites and oatmeal for me.

can of tuna-55 Cents
    carton of eggs- $1.oo
    canester of oats- $2.50

I'll second tuna, eggs and oatmeal...

It's nasty, you get sick of it, but it's held me thru some pretty tough times in the past.

Red

yea ill prolly go to the stor and try to get sum cheap shit.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    its things like this, where i feel lucky to order a steak from a top restaurant everyother night... ( i live at home)

Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    its things like this, where i feel lucky to order a steak from a top restaurant everyother night... ( i live at home)
    You don't have kids and a morgage yet do you?

Red

hey man i always hated on kids who lived with there parents but if i had the chance i wuld.but i dont so i jus do wut i can and usually it works out pretty good but this month has been the roughest,kinda sucks

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    dude i been there when im broke its nothing but canned tuna and egg whites and oatmeal for me.

can of tuna-55 Cents
    carton of eggs- $1.oo
    canester of oats- $2.50
    Don't forget the gallon of skim milk-$2.50
    Bananas-$.33 per lb
    Instant Brown Rice- $2.00
    Black/Kidney beans-$.50 per can

Phixion is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

It's nasty, you get sick of it, but it's held me thru some pretty tough times in the past.

Red
    Lol those are my bread and butter foods....College is expensive as sh*t, but tuna with mayo or some eggs with oatmeal always gets me out of the hole....CHEAP and CLEAN, thats where its at!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup

Red
    Ditto.

Tuna and oatmeal've allowed me to exist...go to school and still compete as a bodybuilder.

They're the way to go.

I think we've all been there at some point or another. I used to live in Charlotte and the closest thing I had to a relative or even a true freind was 1000 miles away back in NY. I remember a time where I had to go for like 4 or 5 days straight w/ nothing but a few cans of corned beef hash, tuna fish, eggs and potatoes. I can remember one night when I went through a BK drivethrough window with 2 bucks in pennies to get 2 Jr. Woppers, it was so embarassing I'm almost afraid to even share it w. you guys. Things like this build us stronger, just remember ,your not going to die or anything, you'll pull through it. Anytime something bad like this happens in life I try to look at the big picture. Look at it like this; you have this awesome website to talk on and share your thought to people who will listen, you probabaly have a body better than most, and you have a roof over your head. Look at those poor people down in Louisianna bro, I bet they are in alot worse shape than you are right now, some of them cant even get a bottle of ****ing water. My advice is to just get cheap foods that are loaded w/ calories to get you through these tough times. You may have to scratch the diet a little, but just jump on track next week. Get some bread, pb, little debbie snacks, chips, etc. Make the best out of it, tell yourself your going to try to calorie up this week with junk to shock the system a little. Good luck

hey man thatnks for the pep talk.yea im gonna go to the store tonight and get sum bananas,hella tuna,peanut butter,bread,oatmeal,milk,eggs,and is there anything else i shuld get
    Last edited by diponyou; 09-08-2005 at 02:31 PM.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    i eat wholewheat turkey sandwiches 5 times a day. meal 6 is turkey with my fishoil tabs. i got NOTHING to cook with here in my dorm. but that sucks that you dont have money, you should steal food if you are that poor, or beg for money.

got fina? is offline Member
    Dude i would save every penny and get a fishing pole, Or some traps and your set to go......
    Good luck......

well actually ii went and bouhgt some tuna eggs oatmeal bananas and bread.so ill be set until i get paid.but thanks alot for the help and encouragement

Thread Information