Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Talking Finally think i got a good diet...help

Okay I worked through mental barriers of getting fat, and here finally I am willing to eat to get big....so here is my new diet plan is it good....also take in mind that their is some laps in eating time because of college....

My Stats: 6 1 165-170 with 9-10%bf

My Goal: 195lbs-200lbs less fat possible.

My Spilt- chest-day 1, back day 2, legs day 3, sholders day 4, biceps and triceps day 5. cardio- jujitsu and kickboxin tues, thrus, sat....I also have a PE college class were we run 1 1/2 mile on friday...

My New Diet:

Meal 1: 1 1/2 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 bowl bran cereal in skim milk

Meal 2:PWO- Whey shake

Meal 3: 1 can tuna, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1sbp natty Beanut butter

Meal 4: 2 cups oatmeal, 6-8oz lean beef

Meal 5: 1 can tuna, 1 cup bran cereal, or 6-8oz ground turkey with 1 cup whole wheat rice, or pasta.

Meal 6: 1 can chicken breast...

so any opinions on this one, and or a better diet....take in mind order and times of meals follow my school scheduale....ex....tues and thrusday i eat about every 2hrs, but monday, wed, friday, its a little harder to do....

thanks, also any other diet will help....i also ordered superdrol, so hopefully that will help...

bolin is offline Associate Member
    1. take oatmeal instead of bran cereal and add a protein shake
    2. Carbs are imporant PWO
    3. dont mix carbs with fat
    4. ok
    5. i would ditch the bran cereal
    6. i would add some cheese hear... or flax seed (someone correct me if wrong!!)

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    so not mixing carbs with fat would mean which meal? the beef with the oatmeal, and also I did ditch the bran cereal....

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    In Bold...

Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    Okay I worked through mental barriers of getting fat, and here finally I am willing to eat to get big....so here is my new diet plan is it good....also take in mind that their is some laps in eating time because of college....

My Stats: 6 1 165-170 with 9-10%bf

My Goal: 195lbs-200lbs less fat possible.

My Spilt- chest-day 1, back day 2, legs day 3, sholders day 4, biceps and triceps day 5. cardio- jujitsu and kickboxin tues, thrus, sat....I also have a PE college class were we run 1 1/2 mile on friday...

My New Diet:

Meal 1: 1 1/2 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 bowl bran cereal in skim milkadd cup of oats instead of B. Cereal

Meal 2:PWO- Whey shakewith Dextrose 2:1 ratio

Meal 3: 1 can tuna, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1sbp natty Beanut butter drop the pb, oatmeal is okay, but I would sub in brown rice here for ppwo meal

Meal 4: 2 cups oatmeal, 6-8oz lean beef

Meal 5: 1 can tuna, 1 cup bran cereal, or 6-8oz ground turkey with 1 cup whole wheat rice, or pasta. This is better drop bran cereal

Meal 6: 1 can chicken breast...make this meal pro/fat.... get some flax... I would add more flax throughout the day with pro/fat meals to make sure you are getting all efa's.

I didn't do the calc... but it doesn't seem to be sufficient macros.... maybe it is, but if not, throw another shake in the mix
    so any opinions on this one, and or a better diet....take in mind order and times of meals follow my school scheduale....ex....tues and thrusday i eat about every 2hrs, but monday, wed, friday, its a little harder to do....

thanks, also any other diet will help....i also ordered superdrol, so hopefully that will help...
    Last edited by Dave321; 09-15-2005 at 07:00 AM.

Thread Information