24labor is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Hungry between meals

Hey what's up everybody I need some help. I've been using this new mass diet from some help of various forum members, but the only problem is I get hungry between meals. I am 5-10 160lbs bf(last i checked was 12%) Anyway here is the diet I roll with

Meal one: 1 scoop whey, 1 cup oatmeal, 2 cups milk
    P=42 Carb=91 Cal=463

Meal 2: 3.5 oz Chicken breast, 1 cup Brown rice, 1/2 cup apple sauce
    P=40 Carb=85 Cal=565

Meal3: (prework out) 2 scoops whey, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 orange, i banana
    P=51 Carb=75 Cal=526

Meal 4: (post) 2 scoops whey, 64g dextrose,
    P=50 Carb=76 Cal=506

Meal 5: (1 hour after post) 3.5 oz beef, 1/2 cup kidney beans, 225g baked potato, 1/2 cup vegetables(varies)
    P=48 Carb=66 Cal=473

Meal 6: 2 cans tuna fish w/mayo, 2.5 oz chicken breast
    P=44 Carbs=0, Cal=413

Meal 7: 3.5 oz chicken breast, 2 whole eggs
    P=43 Carbs=0 Cal=321

Meal 8: Before bed 2 scoops casein whey, 2 spoons peanut butter
    P=49, Carbs= 20, Cal=448

Total= P=375 Carb=410 Cal=3394

(Now I'm at college in the dorms so cooking is not very ez I have a foreman grill, but if i get caught with it I could get tossed and I have to walk down town to my friends place to cook my eggs or any thing else for the week)

Some people have told me to lower the amount of shakes to 3 at most I probably replace the 1st shake with eggs but before class a shake is nice and EZ. I usually have to stop at a bench and bust out the plastic containers and eat. Many people have told me to lower the carb amount but I dunno if that will stop the hunger or not I use fat supplements during the day and my last 3 meals contain very little carbs. Since I'm trying to get big I dunno if having very little carbs my last three meals is good or not, but lets not get off track here.

I would just like some advice on why I am hungry between some of my meals I eat every 2 1/2- 3 hours any help would be much appreciated.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Shakes provide calories, but they don't fill you up much. You can afford to eat more with that build. A lot more.

Eat more food, more frequently. Eat until you can't eat anymore, every time you get hungry, and even if you are not.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    agreed

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    yea i have the same problems an y solutions i eat like every 2 hours and still get hungry

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    yea i have the same problems an y solutions i eat like every 2 hours and still get hungry
    Do you want to lose fat or gain muscle?

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Agreed, not enough real food in there. No eggs for breakfast? Whey and some oatmeal would leave me hungry in 20 minutes. The portions are pretty small there as well. Throw some steaks in the mix. I like how you eat a lot of carbs throughout the day, that's how I do it. If you're trying to grow there's nothing wrong with simply eating more food.

bolin is offline Associate Member
    the answer is.... If you wanna bulk..... eat till your full mate...... PLUS take at least 6 eggs at breakfast... if you cant cook just buy some protein bars

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    drink a lot of water inbetween meals...try more than a gallon a day and see if you are still hungry. but yeah you gotta add some real food to that diet...i hope our advice helps.

Thread Information