amazone is offline New Member

clean bulk for german chick ;)

i am a newbie to this site but that doesn't mean i am new to training and diet, just need opinions as this is my first CLEAN bulk

so here is my plan :

3100 calories (that's 300 above my BMR)
    split will be 40/40/20 (p,c,f)
    spread out on 7 meals
    -either protein+carb(5 meals), or protein +fat (2 meals)
    protein sources: chickenbreasts, tuna, eggs, fish, lean cuts of red meat, lean beef/ground turkey, proteinpowder (whey, casein)

carb sources: yams, brown rice, oatmeal, veggies, and possibly dextrose, fruits (in moderation for breakfast)

fat sources: from animal sources mentioned above, omega, fish oil, flax, nuts/all natural pb or almond butter, extra virgin ol.oil

questions:
    1. how about milk(fat free)? i would stay away from other diary choices, maybe include low fat/fat free cottage cheese
    2. how about pasta and bread? i thought about having them once a week but i don't have to have it
    3.40% being protein, that means 300 g. devided into 7 = around 42 g protein /meal. if i eat every 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours, will that be enough time for it to be digested?
    4. pwo ? oatmeal or dextrose? i try to stay away from any kind of insulin spikes as i truly want to keep fat gain to a min.

thank you so much guys

amazone

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amazone
    i am a newbie to this site but that doesn't mean i am new to training and diet, just need opinions as this is my first CLEAN bulk

so here is my plan :

3100 calories (that's 300 above my BMR)
    split will be 40/40/20 (p,c,f)
    spread out on 7 meals
    -either protein+carb(5 meals), or protein +fat (2 meals)
    protein sources: chickenbreasts, tuna, eggs, fish, lean cuts of red meat, lean beef/ground turkey, proteinpowder (whey, casein)

carb sources: yams, brown rice, oatmeal, veggies, and possibly dextrose, fruits (in moderation for breakfast)

fat sources: from animal sources mentioned above, omega, fish oil, flax, nuts/all natural pb or almond butter, extra virgin ol.oil

questions:
    1. how about milk(fat free)? i would stay away from other diary choices, maybe include low fat/fat free cottage cheese
    2. how about pasta and bread? i thought about having them once a week but i don't have to have it
    3.40% being protein, that means 300 g. devided into 7 = around 42 g protein /meal. if i eat every 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours, will that be enough time for it to be digested?
    4. pwo ? oatmeal or dextrose? i try to stay away from any kind of insulin spikes as i truly want to keep fat gain to a min.

thank you so much guys

amazone
    1. FF milk is fine if you have no lactose issues.
    2.Pasta is Low-Gi and can be used, Whole grain bread is best.
    3.Yes, you are fine
    4.Stay with oats if you are not looking to spike insulin

Good lay out I follow just about the same protocol!

Welcome too

amazone is offline New Member
    thanks Giatnz11
    so how is it working out for you so far?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Great....I made the switch to this style of diet after the trying to do like a TKD for a while which just wasn't for me.

Thread Information