Safety31 is offline Banned

what my diet has been looking like recently...let me know what you think

well im not off the diet..im still doing it but its modified alittle bit..i know its not great but heres what i eat
    i do my cardio.
    bowl of cheerios w/ fat free milk, 2 pieces of toast,
    protein shake,
    take my multi vitamen,
    can of tuna,
    pastrami and cheese sandwhich w/ protein shake,
    snack with whatever fruit maybe another bowl of cereal,
    4 eggs
    workout,
    pwo shake,
    pwo meal usually ground beef and my dextrose w/ multi
    then another can of tuna w/ milk
    i know its bad but its what im doing..i mean will this even do anything for me with cardio and working out to loose anymore weight..

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    That's not a good diet bro....You need to break down each and every meal and the macro amounts and the total daily cals before you even begin to tweak things to lose weight.

well this wasnt always what i ate..i started off by sticking to the cutting diet in the cutting diet forum..i changed it because i needed some real food..but i know what each piece of food has in it so thats why im eating what im eating..i know that im only taking in aorund 120-140g of carbs, around 250g of protein, like 50-60g of fat.. id have to count the calories

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow, that's terrible.

~SC~

yea i kno...im gonna clean it up big time starting tomorrow..ill post what i do tomorrow..just hard because i just moved and im kinda broke and my mom went to the store and bought a bunch of shit for me which is pretty much everything i listed on my diet..hard because i dont wanna put all the food she bought to waste

bolin is offline Associate Member
    hey mate..... at first I started with a diet like your (even worse) i used to eat cocopops in the morning and stuff like that..... but then in time I began to replace the meals 1 by 1.... start with meal one... its not that difficult.

replace the cereal with oats....take a potein shake... and make an omlette with 1 yolk and 5 egg white (it takes 6 mins to cook) and it tasty.

Then when that is in check start to work on the other meals..... If I were you the PWO meal would consist of a protein shake and dex...cause you have to take protein and carbs just 15 min after.

About the toast... replace it with whole meal bread

Thread Information