gio86 is offline Member

Lightbulb BIG clean FOOD, just want to get big

ok im 5'10, around 165-70 (havent really weight my self correctly) bf is preaty low i usually stay low anyways. my Goal is to bulk up i want to get over 180 and heres how my diet goes:

Tota: calories 3883, fats 78, carbs 427, protein 377

M1: 8 egg whites
    1.5 cups of oatmeal
    2 cups fat free milk

M2:45g whey protein
    table spoon of flax

M3: 1 chiken brest
    2 sweet potatoes OR a cup of brown rice

M4: lean stake
    slice of cheese
    cup of broccoli

M5:45 whey protein
    1 cup of oatmeal
    2 slices of wheat bread

WORK OUT

M6:50g whey protein
    1 rice cake
    2 bannanas
    1 table spoon of honey IF I HAVE DEXTROSE I WILL USE IT INSTED AT 100g

M7: 8 egg whites
    cup of brown rice

M8: 45g casein/whey
    table spoon of flax

tell me what you guys think??? to tell you the truth this is alot of food i know but shit im always hungry so im going by LISTENING TO MY BODY I've tried to keep this diet for a while but i wasnt able to due to an injury and getting sick...so tell me what you brodas think.

gio86 is offline Member
    forgot to mention this...im starting to take superdrol tomorow and i've benn on cee for the past week

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Nice diet, I suspect that with the addition of your "supplementation" you will gain some nice lbs.

gio86 is offline Member
    kool thanx man i just needed someone to make me feel good about it so i can keep going with it...thanx again Giant.....ANYONE ELSE???

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    thats a great diet! are you actually doing that diet now, or are you planning on starting one like that soon? that diet is similar to what i do, and i weigh about 223. good luck

gio86 is offline Member
    yes im actaully doing it right now...beign on it for about 2 weeks...i never really cheat because when i do its preatty much a drinking night which i know suxxxx but sometimes its a must lol...
    anyways i've been on it and i feel really good. so far i dont see lots of diffrence but well see. i havent weighted my self properly so i want to see in a few weeks. also due to an injurie y wasnt lifting like i always do. but last week and this week lifting has being great. i really want to see how i do with that superdrol in there also

Sperdrol is very powerful and will def help you gain weight that's for sure. Just make sure you cut out the drinking while taking a methylated compound. Also, are you taking anything for lipid support?

gio86 is offline Member
    yes defently i will cut the drinking...and yes i will be taking stuff while taking superdrol. such as hawthorn berry and my flax for the choresterol maybe another good thing and ofcourse a good pct. i got that covered.

You'll need some more Lipid support, flax alone won't help you rebound quickly enough. There are a few good threads in the Supplement section asto what should be taken.

gio86 is offline Member
    ill search around i know im suppose to take some stuff...i have it ready tomorow.

gio86 is offline Member
    so i didnt get my superdrol cause i wasnt home, therefore i gotta wait until monday so ups comes back....anyways what i write up again is becasue i've been on this diet lil over 2 weeks now and im still stuck around the same wegith which is 165-170.

im guessing i ca improve a bit my sleeping time but thas only during the weekeds....

so i dont know. should i stick to my diet or add more food??? im not sure if changes should happen this quick in 2 weeks or so

gio86 is offline Member
    anyone please???

gio86 is offline Member
    ?????

Thread Information