scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

tell me how my new diet is

hi i recentlyhave made a die change for the best and here it is flame away.

1. 10 eggwhites 50 grams of protein, anda banana
    i work out after breakfast
    2.pwo 40g unfavored protein 80 g of gatorade powder
    3. ppwo i usually eat about 50-75 grams of protein, and then 100- 150 grams of carbs,
    4. isopure 50 grams of protein
    5. chicken 50 grams of protein
    6. before bed i take a serving of probolic it has 20 grams of very slow released protein they say up to 12 hours.

i am also questong if i should owe my protein intake i am only 20o pounds i read somewhere you can get kidney stones i you have too much protein over prlonged periods of time and i also take creatine, not sure if this is a fact but if it is i should be concerned because plan on doing this diet on a regular basis. Also i have some cla and was wondering which meals wouldbe best to take that with as well

Thanks alot for all your help

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    what are ur goals? regardless u need carbs in ur breakfast and generally every other meal.. im confused about line 3 were it says u have 50-75 grams prot. and 100-150 carbs is that total or added with the isopure, chicken and the other stuff. i also think u should only have 2 protein shakes not 3.

right now my goal is a lean bulk, i should add maybe some oat meal i guess, but honestly the banana gives plenty fuel if u think i need more ill add the oatmeal. Line 3 is my 3rd meali have access to a campus cafeteria, pending how hungary i am ill eat at least 50 grams of protein, if i am up to it iwill eat more and double that in carbs for my ppwo, i wrote exaclty how much i am geting from each meal because i measure the portions very carefully. i wrote out my 6 meals in the order eat them if that eliminates any confusion for u luca. lately i have been getting about 260 grams of protein in, wasnt sure if this was possibly to much for a 200 pound indivual.

gio86 is offline Member
    yes add some carbs of fat to 4 and 5 meal

should i take he cla to meal 2 and 4 and ad some brown rice to meal 5

Thread Information