Thread: carbs pw count?

serv40 is offline New Member

carbs pw count?

OK heres the deal, im down to 192 at maybe 8%..I am taking in 150 or less carbs everyday consisting of oatmeal in the morning then like 70 simple sugars after my workout. I have been told several differant takes on whether to count these in my 150 or not. I have been. Any input would be great I like to hear several differant takes on things.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Of course you count them. They are calories just like anything else.

serv40 is offline New Member
    Thats what I was thinking just had a few people much larger than me that say they dont count them. Did not really make sense to me, but I htought who better tp ask them a board of thousands... Thanks for you input

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by serv40
    Thats what I was thinking just had a few people much larger than me that say they dont count them. Did not really make sense to me, but I htought who better tp ask them a board of thousands... Thanks for you input

They definitely count. Calories are calories. Sometimes people even forget to count the calories when they go out and have a couple of drinks.

Just b/c someone is bigger than you doesnt mean that they know more either. Most of the time people go into the gym and see some guy reppin 365 and automatically think he knows everything.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    ofcourse you count them
    they are calories.

Thread Information