Ambulance is offline Member

Post Revised, check out my cutter and critique

:: Started at 6'2 and 222lbs 9 days ago
    :: 216lbs now
    :: high body fat, probably 20-22% maybe lower maybe higher, I don't know but that's my best guess.

Goals in the next 6 weeks: 14% body fat, loss of 10-15lbs. Not worried about preserving muscle but not against it, always open to bulking later.

-Throughout the day 2 gallons of water
    -caffein/green tea suppliment
    -"cheat snacks" are cellery with peanut butter

Meal 1(breakfast):
    2 eggs (1 whole, 1 white), 1 peice of 7 grain whole wheat bread, half an apple, 1 lean turkey sausage or a few slices of lean turkey bacon, multivitamin

Meal 2:
    Protein shake, salmon oil

Meal 3(lunch):
    brocoli, chicken with lemon pepper or 2 cans tuna, 1/2 cup of brown rice with hot sauce

Workout (high rep, low impact weights - 1 muscle group a day + 45 minutes of cardio)

Meal 4:
    PWO Protein Shake w/salmon oil

Meal 5 (Dinner):
    Veggies, Chicken w/ hot sauce, 1/2 cup brown rice, half cup of non fat cottage cheese, small sweet potato

Please critique! I would also like to add in non fat cottage cheese if someone can tell me where to add?
    Last edited by Ambulance; 09-21-2005 at 02:44 AM.

bump

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    6-8% loss in BF in only 6wks seems like kind of a lofty goal...but I have no idea what your metabolism is like. you never know.

you probably haven't gotten many replies because you didn't post any sort of calorie or macronutrient totals. if you go to fitday.com and enter that diet it will give you the numbers.

the only thing i would suggest is morning cardio on an empty stomach & wait 30-45 mins before eating afterwards. i started doing that two weeks ago and saw good results.

BTW- 9 days to go until what? if you are looking to cut for a certain day or event i would suggest eating less sodium also.

9 days ago, not to go lol : ) I meant in 9 days that was my progress so far : )

Bump

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    meal 1 i would cut out the bacon. and have atleast 3 egg whites instead of 1 whole and 1 white.
    meal 2 i would take out the brown rice and just eat it pwo. if u want to have more cottage cheese i would add it in after ur last meal, or maybe as a snack instead pb and celary

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    also i would try to not do ur workout and cardio in the same session, best would be before breakfast,

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    1) PWO shake w/oil??? What is your pwo shake? Should be dextrose/whey/water. NO FAT.
    2) Split the workout and cardio. Aerobic and anaerobic activity in the SAME session greatly reduces the effectiveness of both.
    3) First meal has literally NO protein, definitely not enough

There are more things to address, but those are what I'd concentrate on first.

~SC~

Is the lean turkey bacon really not acceptable? I can replace it with lean turkey sausage? Here's the stats on my turkey bacon:

serving size: 2 slices
    Total Fat 1.5 g
    Saturated Fat 0.5 g
    Cholesterol 20 mg
    Sodium 280 mg
    Total Carbohydrates 0 g
    Dietary Fiber 0 g
    Sugars 0 g
    Protein 6 g

Swole - I will add the cardio to the morning and I can work out right before bed but thats the only way with my schedule i can split it, does that work? Thanks for the feedback guys please continue!!!
    Last edited by Ambulance; 09-27-2005 at 03:35 AM.

Thread Information