Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Thanks Giantz.......

Great diet, cept now I've lost about 9lbs....think it's the lack of carbs? Also, my test levels came back pretty low.....werid cause I havent juiced in years....is it over training??

30 min, very light incline walk daily

PRO/CARBS/FATS

MEAL 1 (omlette, ff cheese, coffee, 1/4 cup steel cut, 1/4 cup rolled oats)
    50 PRO, 40G CARBS, 5G OF FAT

MEAL 2 Dry curd and peanuts
    50/0/20

MEAL 3 HUGE HUGE Salad with veggies, tb of udos, few almonds, 6oz chx
    50/20/20

MEAL 4 (PRE) (whey/skim/1/2 cpOATS) - shake
    50/35/5

TRAIN AT 6PM

MEAL 5
    730 (POST) SHAKE whey, rice cake, 1/2 cup oats, skim
    50/100/4

930 - BEFORE BED
    50/2/20 - peanuts, dry curd cc

6'3, 180 sub 9%

do i need more carbs???? Am I losing weight from all the fat/pro meals?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Giantz for Prez!

Yeah, cept I need to put on like 40 lbs............

is it my low natty levels cause me to lose weight>>??????// What do I do? Just start cranking the cals? Will it raise my test levels?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    you def need more carbs in there man holy crap that is not even near enough...good rule of thumb is this...you weigh 180...first goal should be to get to 190 and that means you need to eat like someone that weighs 190 pounds...which means you need to eat 285 grams of protein, 380 grams of carbs, and 50-85 grams of fat a day...go from there man...peace. you got a lot of fiber in there too...and if you're test levels are low then just take some vitrix man its some good stuff.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Can't say for sure what caused the muscle loss but yes you're ignoring the PPWO meal in which you should have some carbs. I thought you said you were on cycle right now??? Did you do proper PCT. It could also be lost water etc...I'd up the carbs yes, but your diet doesn't look too bad you seems to have enough protein to support muscle growth/preservation. You need to up the calories if you are losing weight. I doubt y ou have lost much muscle not eating 300g of protein a day. Upp the carbs and fat and see what that does for you.

I held off till after my test....which came back low...last cycle was 3 years ago in college...very weak test/deca and ignorant...didnt know shit about pct....but with knowledge now, s it overtraining/????

I'm prety fed up with losing weight.....I want to jack the cals, but afraid it will onl be fat if my test levels are low.....make sense or will t only help my levels? I get 6 hrs of sleep, 30 minutes of cardio every am then go to the office........am I carb depleated?

What if I just pack 50g of protein for meals a day. Be it in the form of egg white, cotage cheese, chicken, beef, whey, whatever..........then just make sure to get at least 800 cals in each meal. No holds barred approach. Anything from ww bread, to salad, to oats, to porridge, to quiznoos, to whatever is around.....just to ensure that solid 50g of pro 6x a day..........decent? No junk of course, ie. cookies cakes and crap.....just solid "decent" foods......

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Dude before you do anything find a solution for your T levels whether its HRT or or a T boosting supp. I would see it hard being to make any gains with low T levels.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I agree, and please don't post the same thread in different forums. I moved this thread from the STEROID QUESTIONS forum only to find you had this very same thread here as well.

~SC~

Thread Information