BOBBY D is offline Member

Working Out In The Mid Morning, Not Enough Calories Yet? Please Help..

Im starting the workout program (1 day on, i day off) doing a bulking diet & my question is: what if ur day falls on a sat or sun. i would like to workout around 11am, but i only am up to my 2nd or 3rd meal. now does this screw up ur bodies intake, cause i havn't consume enough calories in the day yet & i will be burning more in the gym. i would have to take my pwo shake (whey & dextrose) sometime in the early afternoon, but i still have 3 or 4 meals to go for the day such as my (ppwo meal which during the week would be around 7pm). im really confused & its really driving me insane. please help me guys.

1. should i just continue the pattern after the workout.

- to make it clearer, basically does it matter when u workout as long as ur getting ur daily intake of calories. i really need this answered.

please help, thanks
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 09-28-2005 at 01:01 PM.

can somebody please bump

mitch911 is offline Member
    ideally u want at least 3 meals in before for energy but ive done just 1 preworkout and felt good in the gym...experiment with what u can get away with in number of meal times to fit ur schedule in terms of performance in the gym...and no i dont think it mattters about the cal requirement...it all comes down to the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    ideally u want at least 3 meals in before for energy but ive done just 1 preworkout and felt good in the gym...experiment with what u can get away with in number of meal times to fit ur schedule in terms of performance in the gym...and no i dont think it mattters about the cal requirement...it all comes down to the end of the day
    that sounds right what i was thinking, ill best try out my system as best as i can. im not on any cycles as of now but still it is good to know about this. thanks bro

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    If your previous day's PWO and PPWO meals were adequate, you'll have enough stored energy to fuel your training session.

Put your mind at ease.

Thread Information