Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    mitch911 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    856

    amount of sugars in one meal

    im cutting right now on pretty strict diet...but to help me get through i like to have a salad with one of my evening protein meal as i get craving at this time... i got some low cal salad dressing ..ceasar and ranch and italian ...these sauces vary from 1g to 3g of sugar content with like 5-20 cal per tbs i usually use 1 tbs neways because i measure it...also using a fat free cheese with 2g sugar content 30cal with my ppwo chicken and rice ...are these amounts of sugar harmful to me at these times? thanks

  2. #2
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    im cutting right now on pretty strict diet...but to help me get through i like to have a salad with one of my evening protein meal as i get craving at this time... i got some low cal salad dressing ..ceasar and ranch and italian ...these sauces vary from 1g to 3g of sugar content with like 5-20 cal per tbs i usually use 1 tbs neways because i measure it...also using a fat free cheese with 2g sugar content 30cal with my ppwo chicken and rice ...are these amounts of sugar harmful to me at these times? thanks
    nah prolly not man, are you taking dex in ur PWO ??? also i take down a tbls of honey with my breakfast, yu just gotta figuer out what works for ya bruh weed out the sugar see if you feel a diffrence

  3. #3
    mitch911 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    856
    yea i take 80g dex 44g protein imediatly after workout...then my ppwo meal is brown rice and chicken usually mix it together with some franks hot sauce...just bought some fat free slice cheese more so for my cheat meal on sunday so i dont go nuts...but i was thinkin of incorperating half a slice 1g of sugar or so with the chicken and rice..to me i dont see too much harm seeing as my insulin is spiked from the pwo. i was just maily woried about my salads because i love havin a big bowl of salad at nite when i just want somethin to snack on..i get cravings sitting around with ppl muchin on chips and garbage with me so havin a salad pretty much of 0 cals it seems (cucumber celery head lettuce brocoli) and 1-3g sugars works nicely for my craving but i dont want to hinder my gut reduction process

  4. #4
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Sounds like you have a pretty strict diet, so I think the small amount of sugar will be ok. What is your height weight as of now? Do you have a relatively fast metabolism? It all differs from person to person.

  5. #5
    mitch911 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    856
    high metabolism? i wish prob the slowest possible..i tend to gain weight by lookin at unhealthy foods...diet is very strict right now im sittin at 5'7 175 pretty flat bout 15%

  6. #6
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    You need to train harder and keep eating good like you claim. Maybe post your diet so we can critique. With the extra muscle mass you gain, it will help speed up your metabolism. Cardio would be an important tool as well.

  7. #7
    mitch911 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    856
    i have posted my diet on here before and cardio is every morning 1hr and 2 times on off days

  8. #8
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Well then I guess all your questions have been answered. goodluck.

  9. #9
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    im cutting right now on pretty strict diet...but to help me get through i like to have a salad with one of my evening protein meal as i get craving at this time... i got some low cal salad dressing ..ceasar and ranch and italian ...these sauces vary from 1g to 3g of sugar content with like 5-20 cal per tbs i usually use 1 tbs neways because i measure it...also using a fat free cheese with 2g sugar content 30cal with my ppwo chicken and rice ...are these amounts of sugar harmful to me at these times? thanks

    Just a quick tip...if you want.....

    For salad dressing, mix some BrownSugar Twin with Apple Cider Vinegar, add in Oregan, Thyme, Sage...and mix.

    It makes a really good extra for salad.

    Quick question Mitch...are you by chance dieting for Muscle Beach in November? Cause your cutting cycle sounds like the timing for it?

  10. #10
    mitch911 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Just a quick tip...if you want.....

    For salad dressing, mix some BrownSugar Twin with Apple Cider Vinegar, add in Oregan, Thyme, Sage...and mix.

    It makes a really good extra for salad.

    Quick question Mitch...are you by chance dieting for Muscle Beach in November? Cause your cutting cycle sounds like the timing for it?
    hahah i wish ...im dieting to look good and get rid of some fat once and for all..been obese my whole life kinda wanna see what some abs looks like on me

  11. #11
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    hahah i wish ...im dieting to look good and get rid of some fat once and for all..been obese my whole life kinda wanna see what some abs looks like on me

    Good for you!!!!!

    Its nice to now you care about your body....!!!!!
    Be proud!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •