thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member

College student needs help with diet

ok, hopefully someone will be able to help me. I am a full time student who lives on campus, and i have a full meal plan. this means that I eat in the college cafeteria breakfast, lunch, and dinner. i find it hard to find healthy choices in their, especially while im on a cycle. ok so heres what the menu looks like:
    for breakfast, its normally the same stuff. a huge pan of scrambled eggs, sausage links, bacon, some kind of potato, and waffles.
    for lunch they always have pizza,hamburgers,french fries, and spegehtti. they do have a sandwithch bar that i normally get a turkey and cheese sandwich with flax and grain bread. they also have a salad bar set up
    for dinner they still have the pizza and burgers and other shit, but i can notmally find some kind of chicken or turkey and the salad bar. hopefully someone can help me with my diet, eating salad every day is getting kind of old. they also always have some veggitarian food, but the stuff looks really gross, and i dont think i would touch it. thank you very much for any help on what i should be eating while im here,

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Pack your own meals every evening before bed. I wouldn't eat that shit if forcefed to me. You can't grow on pizza and sausage. Except fat ofcourse.

bc30 is offline New Member
    I got to university of tampa and my school is very similiar to that. I only utilize the cafeteria for egg white omelettes in the morning.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres what I do

1. Get job(bodybuilding is an expensive sport)
    2. Foreman grill baby
    3. I have this little pot it looks like a tea kettle(general eletric makes it) made of platic and you plug it in and it boils water....eggs
    4.utalize the micro wave,oats, rice, veggies even eggs can be cooked in there
    5. Cook food days in advance Every sunday and thursday for me
    6.Use the cafateria for cheat meals or day whatever you do, although some cafaterias like mine often have chicken brest and rice so keep you eyes open.
    7. invest in plastic baggies or containers and bring to class eat on a bench if you have to(like me)
    8.Although it's collage and it's tough, limit shakes even though they are so easy to just pound down.
    9. Take advantage of the forum it'll anwser all your questions

I hope this helps it's what I live be here

bc30 is offline New Member
    hell yeah that little pot is the best. I forgot about that. THanks for the advice man.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I know how you feel man..its really hard

mitch911 is offline Member
    hard.... but do-able just takes a little more time management...like the other guys suggested just pre package ur meals and pre cook stuff on one day...ud be surprised how easy it is to put on a big pot of rice is and rubermaid that stuff for the week along with chicken..tuna is can opener and eat with either some fat or some carbs ground beef can be cooked in one shot ...just plan

chest6 is offline Banned
    I wanna get a huge back of frozen chicken but my fridge doesnt have a freezer..i guess ill just buy the refrigerated ones and cook them on my foreman in my dorm..my roommate cooks like 10 then puts them in tubleware..i might start doing that

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    sams club baby!! tyson chicken (not frozen) for $2/lb

Thread Information