Thread: ppwo cheat Q???

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

ppwo cheat Q???

ok ok we all love the ppwo when cutting because we get to take down some carbs....mmmm, now evreyone says if ur gonna cheat do it directlly after workout right??? well lets say you gonna have a cheat and you plan it to be your ppwo, do you still countinue eating your regular diet after that?? for instats i have 2 more meals that are pro/fat after my ppwo meal should i still eat those meals or would the surpluse or cals be enough to last me till morning??

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i usually have my cheat for PWO...then i just skip the PPWO and continue the rest of my meals as planned. i notice that i digest a cheat meal a lot slower than any diet meals...i would skip one of the two of your pro/fat meals & then just have something before bed.

alright 13 people looked at this i only get one response????WTF i thouht there were some educated MF's on here...come on guys help a bruthar out

gee thanks...no love

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    gee thanks...no love

plenty of love xtinaunasty, plenty, i value ur opinoin, im just trying to get others as well

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Just insert a cheat meal whenever you see fit and go on the rest of the day as you normally would. I don't see why you have to cheat on a workout day.

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    plenty of love xtinaunasty, plenty, i value ur opinoin, im just trying to get others as well
    aw thanks steve!

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt necessarily say that you should cheat after a workout. you want to ingest high glycemic carbs for your first pwo meal along with protein(liquid form). you usually want that second one to come within an hour and a half of the first one(solid form). this is usually a protein/carb meal as well. higher carbs are fine because your insulin is already spiked. however i wouldnt have a full blown cheat meal including fats with that meal. wouldnt make much sense, you would just be slowing down the absorbtion rate of the protein and carbs and breaking the rule of mixing carbs/fat. i know it wouldnt be beneficial for my look if i was trying to cut, not sure about yours though.

thanks guys/girls

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    i wouldnt necessarily say that you should cheat after a workout. you want to ingest high glycemic carbs for your first pwo meal along with protein(liquid form). you usually want that second one to come within an hour and a half of the first one(solid form). this is usually a protein/carb meal as well. higher carbs are fine because your insulin is already spiked. however i wouldnt have a full blown cheat meal including fats with that meal. wouldnt make much sense, you would just be slowing down the absorbtion rate of the protein and carbs and breaking the rule of mixing carbs/fat. i know it wouldnt be beneficial for my look if i was trying to cut, not sure about yours though.

exactly

if your gonna cheat - do it in the morning before your workout IMO

Or on day off, thats even better!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i find i get quite a buz (sugar rush) after my cheat meal, thats if its predominantly high GI carbs so i like to go to the gym almost immediately after - as long as i havent overdone the cheat meal (which happens most of the time) then i cant move for about 3 hours

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Personally...if I cheat...it's not when; its what...and, usually with chocolate...apparently I've been told thats the best cheat to do it with...I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Personally...if I cheat...it's not when; its what...and, usually with chocolate...apparently I've been told thats the best cheat to do it with...I dunno

I would not say that Chocolate is the best thing to cheat with. But its not the worst

i have ramen for my cheat. i go all out....

Don't get too crazy Christina

Thread Information