skribbble is offline Member

Changed my cut diet around opinions please!

Im 5'9 190 about 10% bodyfat. Im trying to drop to 6-8% something in there. Heres what my diet looks like, im thinking i have too much fat but im not sure.

meal 1 - (after 30 minutes of cardio) 2 scoops whey w/ 1 tblspoon of flax

meal 2 - 1/2 cup oats, 6 egg whites, 2 pieces fat free cheese, 1 serving of fat free turkey breast

workout

meal 3 - pwo shake 64oz gatorade w/ 2 scoops of whey and a serving of oatmeal. About 80grams of carbs. Im looking for opinions on this pwo because i used to do 80g of dex w/ whey but i wanted to use a lower glycemic carb so i decided to see how gatorade would do after seeing a friend my mine get good results when changing to a gatorade instead of dex

meal 4 - ppwo 1 yam with chicken breast

meal 5 - 2 cans of tuna w/ fat free mayo and no sugar with 1 serving of almonds

meal 6 - 2 scoops of whey w/ 1 tablespoon of flax before bed

Let me know what u guys think and what i should change thanks!

skribbble is offline Member
    15 people and no replys?

Jakspro is offline Member
    I would take the yam out while cutting, and i dunno about the gaterade... i would stick with dex... JMO... maybe take it down to 35Pro 60 Dex... Also how much protein is in your 2nd meal? And i would split meal 5 into 2 meals if you have time, again JMO... Also would take out the cheese, just cuz its processed so much... Other than that seems good... Although i think its a little low on cals? Maybe I'm wrong, how many Kcals does it total to?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    Im 5'9 190 about 10% bodyfat. Im trying to drop to 6-8% something in there. Heres what my diet looks like, im thinking i have too much fat but im not sure.

meal 1 - (after 30 minutes of cardio) 2 scoops whey w/ 1 tblspoon of flax

meal 2 - 1/2 cup oats, 6 egg whites, 2 pieces fat free cheese, 1 serving of fat free turkey breast

workout

meal 3 - pwo shake 64oz gatorade w/ 2 scoops of whey and a serving of oatmeal. About 80grams of carbs. Im looking for opinions on this pwo because i used to do 80g of dex w/ whey but i wanted to use a lower glycemic carb so i decided to see how gatorade would do after seeing a friend my mine get good results when changing to a gatorade instead of dex

meal 4 - ppwo 1 yam with chicken breast

meal 5 - 2 cans of tuna w/ fat free mayo and no sugar with 1 serving of almonds

meal 6 - 2 scoops of whey w/ 1 tablespoon of flax before bed

Let me know what u guys think and what i should change thanks!

i wouldnt take down a pro fat meal after cardio JMO, after cardio it is a perfect time to refill glucose leves, i myself do 10 eggwhites and 1/2 cup oats

Jakspro is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i wouldnt take down a pro fat meal after cardio JMO, after cardio it is a perfect time to refill glucose leves, i myself do 10 eggwhites and 1/2 cup oats

How long do you wait? I take a 30g Pro, 7g flax shake 15 min after cardio, and then wait 45 min for the oats with eggs...

Thought that you burn fat 20 min into cardio and up to 30 min after...

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i dont think you need the shake 15min after unless you are doing high intensity stuff where your muscles will need to recover. i would just have oats and eggs like steve said. but thats just me.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    How long do you wait? I take a 30g Pro, 7g flax shake 15 min after cardio, and then wait 45 min for the oats with eggs...

For low intensity cardio you only burn fat for 5 minutes tops afterwards.

ur at 190 and 10% and u wanna drop to 6% thats pretty difficult to do, dont count your PWO as a meal i would also have 3 meals before workout

Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro

it depens i live a little far from the gym about 10-12 miles and dealing with Austin traffic any time of day is a bitch, i normmally wake up have 1 scoop whey with some flax drive to the gym wich can anywere from 15-30 mins depending on traffic, do my calves then do cardio then do abbs then drive home and have a lean protein with oats

Thread Information